Reviews for Delicious
archy12 chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
This is beautiful! Edward said the right thing-nothing he would say would make Bella change her perspective, but her weight had nothing to do with their relationship.
Beauty is in the eye of the holder. Wow!
I laughed so hard when I read about Edward talking and singing to his food. I do that too, well the instructing and admonishing part. The singing is just for myself. :D
sue1zide chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Bella's weight was in her mind?
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
This was nice thank you
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Delicious has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
starsmina chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
I love this story because it deals with the bad four letter word "DIET" and the evil "FAT". I like how you showed that Edward told Bella what he did and wish more people would think like that
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I THOUGHT IT WAS SILLY AND FUNNY AND TOTALLY NOT BELLA AND EDWARD BUT I LOVED IT
puasluoma chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Very good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is one of my favorite stories on the site. You are a great writer and I love how this story is so real. I feel like anyone who has been uncomfortable with their body at one point or another can completely relate to Bella, and has probably been in their own version of the whole Emmett's sweatshirt hate-spiral situation. Also loved the realistic ending, that him telling her she's beautful doesn't completely fix all of Bella's issues!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
So bitter sweet
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Great story
fantasticme chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Like always, I loved it...

I really liked the way hoe edward dealt with bella
twilightladies chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I absolutely Loved it!
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I don't know what took me so long to get to this but OH HOLY WOW!

This had me all over the place, A! Crikey. I thought at one point I was going to utterly break down and ugly snot sob. Oh my god! I think you may have hit a nerve!
But for all the crying I wanted to do (my eyes blurred and my nose ran TMI I apologise) but I'm so relieved and glad tht he didn't take the well walked route of "you're not fat". It's hard when you see yourself so completely different to others. But refreshing to read that he took the different route. Agreeing with her but trying to get her to understand that his feelings/perception was entirely different.

I loved their spark, their want, so strong.

I loved this O/S. So much.

Erron xoxo
TKegl chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This was absolutely lovely. Thank you for sharing it! :-)
Hopesparkles chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I saw this rec'd on Facebook, and knowing how great your other stuff is, I had to read it. Wow! It's incredible how you've captured the truth of what most overweight women feel! Not only that, but you've perfectly protrayed the struggle to feel worthy of love and acceptance because of those feelings. Sadly, for most women, even if they have no weight problem, there are insecurities about something. Thank you for giving us a fantastic Edward, who doesn't try to change her (or her opinions) at all, but chooses to love her in spite of them. GREAT STORY!
358 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »