Reviews for Delicious
puasluoma chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Very good!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is one of my favorite stories on the site. You are a great writer and I love how this story is so real. I feel like anyone who has been uncomfortable with their body at one point or another can completely relate to Bella, and has probably been in their own version of the whole Emmett's sweatshirt hate-spiral situation. Also loved the realistic ending, that him telling her she's beautful doesn't completely fix all of Bella's issues!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
So bitter sweet
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Great story
fantasticme chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Like always, I loved it...

I really liked the way hoe edward dealt with bella
twilightladies chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I absolutely Loved it!
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I don't know what took me so long to get to this but OH HOLY WOW!

This had me all over the place, A! Crikey. I thought at one point I was going to utterly break down and ugly snot sob. Oh my god! I think you may have hit a nerve!
But for all the crying I wanted to do (my eyes blurred and my nose ran TMI I apologise) but I'm so relieved and glad tht he didn't take the well walked route of "you're not fat". It's hard when you see yourself so completely different to others. But refreshing to read that he took the different route. Agreeing with her but trying to get her to understand that his feelings/perception was entirely different.

I loved their spark, their want, so strong.

I loved this O/S. So much.

Erron xoxo
TKegl chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This was absolutely lovely. Thank you for sharing it! :-)
Hopesparkles chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I saw this rec'd on Facebook, and knowing how great your other stuff is, I had to read it. Wow! It's incredible how you've captured the truth of what most overweight women feel! Not only that, but you've perfectly protrayed the struggle to feel worthy of love and acceptance because of those feelings. Sadly, for most women, even if they have no weight problem, there are insecurities about something. Thank you for giving us a fantastic Edward, who doesn't try to change her (or her opinions) at all, but chooses to love her in spite of them. GREAT STORY!
Kate chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Very sweet, and a refreshing piece. A very enjoyable read!
bfl2ma chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
So sweet, I really love this.
kalibean chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Ugh, I can so completely relate to this. Lovely writing, as always!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
It's like you've gotten inside my head and written Bella from there. I AM fat, but after years and years of feeling like I wasn't good enough, I finally came to the conclusion that I could keep hating myself or start to love myself and accept it.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Edward is so sweet and adorable. Thanks for sharing this little story :)
SecretlyBadass chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awwww! They're so cute! It was a lovely story! Thank you!
352 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »