Reviews for Delicious
M474 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Well, I thought it was great. I'm not sure why this was difficult for you to post, but I thought it was a very honest and telling exploration of body-image problems that so many men and women face. I know I do. I really related to this, it meant a lot to see this written and still loving and sexy. It's hard to love yourself, no? I tend to sabotage myself. You see, if I'm fat no one will find me attractive and therefore I will stay single and not get hurt again. Piss poor logic, I know, I'm working on it. kinda

I really enjoyed this and will do my best to have a good outlook day tomorrow.
unicornhime chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
So I just love this and you and that's all there is to say.
Mell C chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Read this on my bus ride home for the day, and it made the trip home so much sweeter. I bet many of us feel like Bella. We let that hyper-critical voice inside our heads tell us we just don't measure up. It's not easy to let go. Bit I try not to waste my time on self hatred. Thanks for story.
souplover9 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh, nom nom nom: xiao long bao (one of my favorite dishes). I'm so gonna get some once the typhoon goes away and everyone resumes normal business hours.

I really like how realistic (and relatable) you made the characters. Bella dealing with her body image is a huge issues for may women and I'm glad you wrote about it. And I agree with what Edward said- if you feel beautiful, then it'll show and other people will see you as beautiful too.

Also, I like the tone you took with the fic. Your usual witty humor would have been out of place in this one.
The Shampoo chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love this! It was great. Edward was adorable and sweet and Bella was still charming despite her insecurities. Great end!
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love it...

I think there are a lot of us who will relate to your Bella in this story and what a refreshing story to read.

Thanks for sharing it!

xo

jaime
Leelan Oleander chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That. Was. Perfection.

I think a lot of women can and will identify with this story, just like I did, only my Edward lacked the long-term patience to wait for me to realize I was fine just the way I was. He got tired of having to tell me I was beautiful, sick of saying the words over and over again.

That was 16 years ago and I'm still sorting things out.

Thanks for writing this piece. It's perfect.
CrumblingFool chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was fantastic. "because I can barely remember when I haven't linked the two." So much of Bella could have been me. So many of those lines I've said to myself, about myself.

This hit home.

Great job, lady.
SueBee0619 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Your timing on posting this is impeccable for me. For the first time in a long, long time, I'm going to have a date. And I was just freaking out last night about how unattractive I feel right now and that I'm going to show up and he's not going to be interested (we've only e-mailed and talked on the phone so far). And you've reminded me to remind myself... different people like different things. Some guys might not find me attractive, some might... and there IS the possibility that he might. And that I need to walk into this with some confidence no matter how I'm feeling that day.

So thank you for writing this and personally, it worked out well that you waited so long to post it. : )
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Charming story! I've always been fatter than my dates - so I get what is going through her head.
jro.jro.jro chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was absolutely beautiful. I think it will resonate with a lot of your readers - it definitely did with me. Thank you for sharing something this poignant with the rest of us!
Tinklewink chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I very much have my Bella & Edward planted in my head as looking a certain way in ALL fics I read but this is the first time that I've been able to depart from that notion so easily. The subject matter hit close to home for me and the way it was written came from such a real place that I actually teared up at one point. So well done and well written! Thank you so much for writing a fic like this.
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Well i thought this was brilliant :)

It's really opened my eyes.

I've had troubles with the way i feel about my weight for four years now and it's only been these last couple months that i've finally accepted that i am a trim size 16 and proud.

I walk around in my bra and pants all the time now lol :)

Dad keeps trying to put me on a diet because he says im fat but i tell him to fuck off because he's fat himself and obviously it makes im feel better to pick on his eldest daughter about her weight. Wanker lol :D xx

FAVES!
Stacierob1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Love, love, loved it! Every last crumb.
M chapter 1 . 8/8/2011