Reviews for Delicious
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
It's like you've gotten inside my head and written Bella from there. I AM fat, but after years and years of feeling like I wasn't good enough, I finally came to the conclusion that I could keep hating myself or start to love myself and accept it.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Edward is so sweet and adorable. Thanks for sharing this little story :)
SecretlyBadass chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awwww! They're so cute! It was a lovely story! Thank you! chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I'll admit to tearing up a few times when I read it (probably not the best idea while I was eating lunch at work by the way). This story is so well written and thought out and I cannot imagine how people can identify with Bella...and Edward too.

So, so very good :)
imashygirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
So honest. I love chefward ;)
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
mililli chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Ugh I loved this. So perfectly written
Phae chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is great! Why the heck were you reluctant? I thought that you handled the question of self image very well. No quick, easy solutions, but realistic talking and then reasoning within Bella.

My only complaint would be the lack of, erm, details in the bedroom. We have Chocolate. We have Edward and Bella. We should also have had the makeup sex in the dark. My mind is just exploding, thinking of what you could do with that combination! *whimpers* Have mercy on my palpitating heart! ;-)
b3j02 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I loved it. I thought it was very good and honest from a girl who has insecurities and sees herself in the fun house mirror that makes everyone fat when everyone else sees her as normal. I get that. I think we all do. I also loved that Edward told her he didn't agree but got that she needed to get places her own way. Very well done.
sweetveruca chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Love this honey...absolutely love this Edward especially! Xo
la-geologia chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh holy crap, this made me cry! Very touching fic, hon. GREAT JOB! I loved this Bella and Edward, and I just wanted to give her a big hug the whole time I was reading. The way you wrote her feelings about herself was perfect. Such a sweet little love story too! Thank you so much for sharing. :)
secretjob chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Don't know if you read these things - over a year after you post a story - but I have recently become a fan of yours and was doing some catch up reading when I found this one. You really captured a lot of the insecurities that 'big' girls - me, included - have when it comes to guys. In fact, I think you nailed it. Thanks for a really great story - it helps me to have hope that guys like the Edward in this story are not just figments of the imagination.

Rock on!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Aw. Could he be sweeter? 3 ah, Bella. i feel her pain. sigh...
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
3 your last line!
bighair83 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Loved it, exactly what I was looking for. And I loved Chopped too! It is so addicting. I like to see the weird item they get and how they make it something edible
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »