Reviews for Delicious
TKegl chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This was absolutely lovely. Thank you for sharing it! :-)
Hopesparkles chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I saw this rec'd on Facebook, and knowing how great your other stuff is, I had to read it. Wow! It's incredible how you've captured the truth of what most overweight women feel! Not only that, but you've perfectly protrayed the struggle to feel worthy of love and acceptance because of those feelings. Sadly, for most women, even if they have no weight problem, there are insecurities about something. Thank you for giving us a fantastic Edward, who doesn't try to change her (or her opinions) at all, but chooses to love her in spite of them. GREAT STORY!
Kate chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Very sweet, and a refreshing piece. A very enjoyable read!
bfl2ma chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
So sweet, I really love this.
kalibean chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Ugh, I can so completely relate to this. Lovely writing, as always!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
It's like you've gotten inside my head and written Bella from there. I AM fat, but after years and years of feeling like I wasn't good enough, I finally came to the conclusion that I could keep hating myself or start to love myself and accept it.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Edward is so sweet and adorable. Thanks for sharing this little story :)
SecretlyBadass chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awwww! They're so cute! It was a lovely story! Thank you!
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I'll admit to tearing up a few times when I read it (probably not the best idea while I was eating lunch at work by the way). This story is so well written and thought out and I cannot imagine how people can identify with Bella...and Edward too.

So, so very good :)
imashygirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
So honest. I love chefward ;)
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
mililli chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Ugh I loved this. So perfectly written
Phae chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is great! Why the heck were you reluctant? I thought that you handled the question of self image very well. No quick, easy solutions, but realistic talking and then reasoning within Bella.

My only complaint would be the lack of, erm, details in the bedroom. We have Chocolate. We have Edward and Bella. We should also have had the makeup sex in the dark. My mind is just exploding, thinking of what you could do with that combination! *whimpers* Have mercy on my palpitating heart! ;-)
b3j02 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I loved it. I thought it was very good and honest from a girl who has insecurities and sees herself in the fun house mirror that makes everyone fat when everyone else sees her as normal. I get that. I think we all do. I also loved that Edward told her he didn't agree but got that she needed to get places her own way. Very well done.
sweetveruca chapter 1 . 11/14/2012