Reviews for Accidental
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I 3 Blosercup/Buttersom _
Applebucker77 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Well done! It's not easy to find a balance between smut, awkwardness and fluff, but you pulled it off! U HAVE TALENT!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
So wet! Thanks!
ReyDePanty chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
So cute!
Snowlex chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Pretty decent attempt, and I liked at the ending where you hinted that their incestual sex could be masked and justified by accidents.

Keep writing,
ppg104 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This story was very well written and acctually turned me to the bloss and bc side I think you should write more stories like this and you should check out my stories this inspired me to write them it would really mean a lot :)
Dominate shadow225 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh wow this was hot, mostly because im a guy lol. Hey if you liked this story guys, check some of my stories, they have PLENTY of lesbian
Dorrica chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
You know, I haven't read any of your stories in a while, and I just thought I'd stop by to see what you've written lately. This is actually the first PPG fanfic I've read in months. I've been busy in other fandoms.

Anyway, this was lovely :D Very arousing. The ending made me giggle.
daemonium venator chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
very good please make more
Milanord chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
great story
AutumnBlayze chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is the first Yuri story I've ever read and I have to say you've turned me to the Blossom x Buttercup side! You should make more stories for them
SecretSpice chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Ooh a Blossom x Buttercup story! it was… well written (lol don't want too sound pervy) Please make more Bloss x Butter stories soon! { )