Reviews for Slipping Through My Fingers
ananova chapter 50 . 12/1/2013
I think I liked this one best of the series so far. I was disappointed that Kensi lost the baby but I understand why you did it and it did add to the storyline. I liked the whole shaking up of partnerships as well. Poor McGee at the end, did you really kill him off? Great story thanks for sharing.
kath46 chapter 39 . 8/18/2012
did you know that eric christian olson is the voice of one of the Lego Factory Heroes!
bjq chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Who is Nico?
angie83 chapter 50 . 10/17/2011
McGee and Eric were finally working together as a team. McGee felt like he fit in with the group then evil plot bunny stepped in and left him injured on the road. Gibbs ordering him not to die. Wonderful story. Can't wait for your next installment.
Bones159 chapter 50 . 10/17/2011
NOOOOOO! NOT MCGEE! :'(

Evil plot bunny really is evil :(

Please update quickly :D
CarlasCat chapter 50 . 10/16/2011
An incredible story. Engrossing from start to finish and the overarching theme of Op Frank that runs through several stories was handled with masterly ease. Mature, considered and literate writing at its best, with superb characterisation. Eagerly anticipating the next installment.
Shipper55 chapter 50 . 10/16/2011
Wow! So happy to see this through, have been reading like crazy and I can't wait to read the next one, especially the wedding! And McGee! :( thankyou for the story, it has been absolutely amazing!
francesmiller chapter 50 . 10/16/2011
Great wrapup to this story! I totally did not see Tim getting shot coming! Again, fantastic ending! May we please, please, please have the wedding in your next story?
Sissy chapter 50 . 10/16/2011
Oh wow. That was really evil. I completely did not see that coming.

This story has been amazing and I can't wait for the next one. Love your K/D universe.
guii chapter 49 . 10/10/2011
And the wedding? New story?
francesmiller chapter 47 . 10/8/2011
Yay for the bachelor weekend! Especially for Deeks & Gibbs surfing! LOL at the vision of Marty giving a Hetty a rubdown!

Wonderful chapter!
guii chapter 47 . 10/7/2011
"Keep saying things like that and you are going to be one very disappointed, very frustrated lady. Because that image is not working for me. Not in the slightest."

This says all!
francesmiller chapter 46 . 10/6/2011
Great job on these last chapters! Sorry that I haven't been reviewing, but I was the only person who took a laptop on vacation in my group and I had a devil of a time getting access to it!

As always love the Kensi/Marty scenes - wonderful chapters!
Chloe chapter 46 . 10/5/2011
oh, im so excited to the bachelor weekend, i bet you have some interesting things prepared! ;)

deeks signing the papers was such a good think for him, hes becoming more free of the old problems, and definitly starting a new life! :)

thank you for taking the time to write and share your stories with us and for updating so often :D
guii chapter 46 . 10/5/2011
Have I ever told you, that I love yours stories? Again? That's so perfect! I loved! I think I will imprint all of your chapters and put it like a book and reading them again and again and again!