Reviews for You Look So Much Like Her
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
I love the now chapter cant wait to see where you take the story;)
Please update soon!
Sundragon chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
HOLY AGWAIN! WESKER IS IN THIS?!
Sundragon chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Okay, as a Dragon's Rights Activist, If a dragon is evil then it is a DARKLNG.
Sundragon chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Well. She had to find out SOMETIME about Alfred's little 'habit'
Sundragon chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
*Facepalm and hits Alfred upside his head*

You moron! Puppy? Kitten? amusement park in attic? That SCREAMS PEDOPHILE!

That was to Alfred, not you. The fanfic is quite nice.
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
This is really a grate story and I cant wait for the next chap.

Please dont keep us waiting.
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Grate opening chapter, you seem to have captured the personality of Alfred down and you have captured my interest. cant wait for the next chapter! :)
The Road Warrior chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
I don't weather to think that end bit was cute or a bit creepy. Alex knows about Elena, thats going to make things interesting. as always I enjoyed this chapter and I can wait to read more.
The Road Warrior chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
oh this is getting interesting, Elena's got a twin brother and someone is trying to track her. I hope she gets to meet her brother soon. Don't feel too bad about the lack of updates though I hope writer block doesn't get in the way again.
Gwenniegirl Kennedy chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
they almost sound like a perfect sibling-family. This was adorable :D
Link's Rose chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
hehehe elena's so cute! 3
Ashford chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
At last, the Ashford story that I'm looking for!

You made it and I LOVED IT VERY MUCH!

You describe Alfred as the loner boy who miss his twin perfectly by make him dressed like Alexia and talked each other in the front of mirror in pitch change..

I'm also find out if Elena is also Ashford part II and her twin was Alex, another Umbrella stuffs.. If Alexia Ashford the genius one, which mean Alex Ashford the genius one, so do Alfred and Elena! You make a great reverse for both characters really!

Btw, I would like to greet Albert Wesker too.. Again, you nver lose his way and type, that's what i liked from him.. And I'm surprise(like 'what?') after Elena run, hugged and called him 'West-ker'.. Find out if 'West-ker' has a 'lil soft spot' for innocent child like Elena..

Anyway, please continue this amazing stories.. I'll be patiencely waiting 4 it.. I support you! :D
koolkatx chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
Wow the thought of Nosferatu bonding is...both weird and really funny. *wonders what Wesker was going on about* Heh. Well, anywho this story is still adorable and I hope you can update soon. _
The Road Warrior chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
HEHE Wesker got pwned and Elena bounding with Alexander is certainly interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Storyteller222 chapter 12 . 10/1/2011
Well this was an interesting chapter
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »