Reviews for I'm Wrong
malexfaith chapter 1 . 3/2
Awesome unique piece. Thanks heaps for sharing
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Short and sweet. Very nice way to start a lunch hour of fic! I love the "I thought we were dating." Because they are! You know they are!
Ts chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
So good, thought that was going to end badly, but you turned it around. Fluff to you...
Jo chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I find more and more of your stories and I gotta say I enjoy them alot. This was very sweet and you seem to always have a way of saying just the right thing without drawing it out forever.
connyx chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
A bit AU but I don't care.

"You're right, it doesn't, which is why I'm telling you that I'm wrong. How can I be afraid of success? That seems…"
"Illogical? Silly? Like making an assumption?" Jane finished with an eyebrow quirk.

Well.. sometimes things, feelings,..are just like that (illogical, silly,..)
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I like this idea.
Dri.Ka.Br chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
this story very good, congratulations! I still want to know what happens next, then write the next chapter very fast and with high quality please! and you write very well!

Drielly karine, Brazil.

Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
:) !
avidreader chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Loved it. You're one of the few authors that I always read. Thanks for writing.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I like the tension you've written between them, and I like that Jane was the one to ask the question. I loved seeing Maura admit she was wrong - I imagine that might be something unusual for her.

Great little fic :)

lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awwww to cute :)
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Leonhart17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Angry!Jane is hot! And that's a very realistic fight for them to have! Very tense - nicely done!