Reviews for Words Words
CdB55 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I really felt the way Myka wanted the physical comfort of HG. I was so afraid that Myka wouldn't be ready to forgive Helena, even tho I've seen the episodes and read the fanfic. TY.
Fan chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Really good! Thank you!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That's so Pete! Ha!
Glad they could have a chat
Alice Loves Rock Music chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love it :)
RoseSama35 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
First off, may I say that I feel like you have captured Pete perfectly, his anger, his protective nature of Myka, his abandonment issues, all of it! You captured it and threw it at HG with explanatory prose that flowed well and felt nothing out of character!

Ooo! The pain of wanting but not being able to touch! You portrayed it so strongly in this story that it weighed heavily on my own chest. I longed for them! This was great, just great! I completely enjoyed it! One great line: "And really, he'd rather be reading comics!" CHEESE! lol

Kay8abc chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I love it. It's so wonderfully and painfully bittersweet. I really loved Pete's internal dialogue at the end.
Bella Taggart chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Fanfiction goldddd! This was so nicely done. My first Myka/Helena fic, and it turns out to be wonderful. Gonna go read the rest of your warehouse fics now...
VagorielV chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
The sneak peek killed me... and you revived me.

I don't think I want to watch the actual episode now, this was just way better. Thank you :)
stargate-sg1sg1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Lovely! I can't wait for tonight's episode! I need me some HG!