Reviews for Empathy
Tolandiel94 chapter 27 . 8/15
Please update this fanfiction soon because it is a great story and I would like to know how it will end.
Erica667 chapter 11 . 7/16
com on pls continue
Lehna chapter 27 . 7/9
I first read this story a few years ago. Now I rediscovered it and I was both surprised and happy new chapters had been posted. I think this story very promising, complex and full of many plots. I hope you'll continue it; it seems the most important parts are just about to begin.
jpenn93 chapter 27 . 6/28
Holy crap this was the best story ever and I'm so mad that you haven't continued it! The epicness of this is off the scale!
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 27 . 2/1
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
DemeRain chapter 27 . 1/11
Thanks for sharing.
AiMila chapter 27 . 12/18/2015
i must admit that i am really looking forward to how this story will end and therefore im really looking forward to the next chapter, i do hope that is soon
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
I think I like human Jim better, you've done a good job with the character and who he could've been but I think I just like that fact that Jim is human and comes out on top anyway, despite all odds.

As I said though you have made this really well, shown plot and character depth.
catbob1 chapter 27 . 10/12/2015
Loved this fanfic. It is a very interesting story and the characters are likeable and believable. Since it's been over a year and a half since your last update it looks like this fic will not be finished. That's really too bad. I have enjoyed taking a peek at your vision and thank you for sharing it. Real life can interfer in your writing and I hope everything is going good for you. Maybe one day you can compete it. Either way best of luck on your future endeavors. Once again kudos and thank you for sharing.
T'Kerstin chapter 27 . 10/8/2015
I really like this story and I was wondering when you will post an Update.
sweetteatwo chapter 27 . 3/20/2015
Please update this fic soon I would like to see what happens next.
sweetteatwo chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
I hope they get to Kirk real soon.
sweetteatwo chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
I feel that you did an awesome job with this chapter.
sweetteatwo chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
Yes they are finally going to get together.
sweetteatwo chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
Enjoyed the reaction that Spock and Kirk have with each other.