Reviews for Empathy
sweetteatwo chapter 27 . 3/20
Please update this fic soon I would like to see what happens next.
sweetteatwo chapter 9 . 3/20
I hope they get to Kirk real soon.
sweetteatwo chapter 7 . 3/20
I feel that you did an awesome job with this chapter.
sweetteatwo chapter 6 . 3/20
Yes they are finally going to get together.
sweetteatwo chapter 5 . 3/20
Enjoyed the reaction that Spock and Kirk have with each other.
sweetteatwo chapter 2 . 3/20
You have bones down to the tee.
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 3/20
I'm interested to read more.
Th3 Golden Gate Bridge doesn't go to Oakland.
tanseynz chapter 6 . 2/22
Great chapter - lots of action. Couple of spelling mistakes - Jocylen for Jocelyn and faints for feints, and I think your writing still needs some tightening up as often you repeat yourself, however I really like the imagination going on in this.
tanseynz chapter 3 . 2/22
A lot of this is great, and I really like your different direction from canon, yet keeping many of the characteristics ST fans are familiar with.
Only one or two negatives - keep an eye on your tenses as you went from past to present a few times, notably in the beginning of this chapter.
The other thing is your choice to give Kirk verbal diarrhoea. Much of what he says repeats in each conversation, plus he's not doing himself a favour acting as though he's the only person who knows anything about alien cultures. You can show him as a smartarse in other ways.
TheStarbucksFox chapter 27 . 1/23
This story is AWESOME! I cannot wait for the brith of the children and Khan!
Tiana chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
This was amazing.
kasey123 chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
Needmore
Rheya Ramsey chapter 27 . 10/4/2014
Very nice! Hope to see more soon!
KenDan55 chapter 27 . 9/30/2014
I have just discovered this wonderful amazing story and I have to say I loved every word, phrase and language reference there is. This is one of those stories where you can see an actual movie being made from it or published under some national awarding winning publishing company. I loved reading this story so much I haven't stopped reading it in the last 3 days. I woke up reading this story and every free amount of time I had in between I was reading this story. Please continue even if I am the only one who is asking for a continuation please grant my wish. I love this story.