Reviews for Padfoot & Prongs
IWLTxo chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
I really enjoyed this fanfiction! I think it had a realistic ending, the characters were well written and the plot wasn't anything too complicated, but it was still great fun to read!
IWLTxo chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I'm not an enormous fan of sex scenes but you don't write it really graphic like some writers on this site do, and it only features in part of the chapter!

Apart from that, I'm anticipating the last few chapters!
IWLTxo chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Woahhh, I did not expect that!
IWLTxo chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I've really enjoyed the past few chapters, this has really exceeded my expectations!
IWLTxo chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I'm actually shocked as to why this story hasn't got more reviews! Especially if all the chapters are as well written as this first one!

Great first chap,
SiriusPotterhead chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
i'm speechless

best ending possible

i cried :)
iamamywaterhouse chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
I love James' little bar any mumble!

Great story so far, can't wait to read more
DarianRaine606 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
is this a sbjp story? or a different pairing?
Esmeralda2134 chapter 13 . 10/1/2011
A little bit too much Sirius/Severus for my taste, but other than that, really well done :)
LiviX chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
Pretty good! I enjoyed your way of storytelling and I didn't find the characters' behavior disturbingly OOC (like I do in most fanfics). I also like it that you left the James/Sirius line open. And since Severus/Sirius is one of my favourite pairings, I was quite surprised and happy that it turned out like this . I can only hope that you're planning to continue on that line.
rawriloveyou chapter 13 . 8/26/2011
Great story, nicely developed and written. Sequel?
Stanleylouis chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
Aw, quite adorable, and nicely written. Thanks for the fic! :)
WishyOceans chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
Sequel please! I think that your James/Sirius has a lot of potential to go on. :)
AngelinaWeasley1 chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
i don't know why i'm so intrigued with this story! i initially read it for the james/sirius bit, but then you threw in snape/sirius! i'm still not sure how i feel about that...

i love (good) slash and love them both individually, but together? hmm. we'll see how it pans out.
Nerdy Slytherin chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
AMAZING STORY! I can't wait for the next update!