Reviews for The Gift of Tongues
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/31
Very humorous, especially the part with the squirrels, haha! Though I wish there had been a kiss ;)
flcwer crcwns chapter 1 . 4/28
heh, i just stumbled upon this fic and ohmygosh this is adorable (:

lovely writing, keep up the good work!
valarmorghulis666 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I really loved your story but there is a mistake in translation. Im from slovakia and the correct translation of "be or not to be, that is the question." is "byť či nebyť, to je otázka." But it was nice to see that someone knows my country exists :DDDD
Aronim chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This was quite fun.

One thing though, you use "all ready" wrong. I noticed you use that when you should use "already". It goes "I am already something". The two word construction is only for something when you speak about "all" as in a number of something.
claraowl chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Awwwwww, and wow. I adored it! XD
carissa.senegal chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I want more!
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This one made me laugh, well done.
AlysSa chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That is hilarious! I loved Artemis's "multilingual rant!" You are an AWESOME author!
BabLe7 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
being givin the talk by squirels? that has to be one of the best things i have ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
hey what up. i just wanted to let you know that they have to have a serious fuck session and you got to write it.
xWei chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
jessi chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Great story, very funny!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I rather liked the idea that Artemis got more than just the ability to Mesmer out of his magic, and it's always fun to see him in uncomfortable positions. I mean who wouldn't laugh at Artemis being lectured by squirrels on mating? I can't believe I actually wrote that last line, actually. I also like the threading of romance early on, looking forward to the next two stories in the trilogy.
cruorem chapter 1 . 3/10/2012