Reviews for Metroid: Doomsday
Princess Unikitty chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
very cool story so far. keep it up.
Draconic chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Okay, this is fine as a story, but having two names with more than one apostrophe in them is almost considered to be against the rules in writing. Don't be like Paolini.
wha chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
there werent metroids on Phaaze, dark samus put them there
CorruptedIcey chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
I like the design of the Xik'Kri'Vik's...

No more shipping please, there was enough in the previous prequel. I'm on the Sylux team, Samus should get her ass kicked by him! XD
shadowrallen chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Hi! I noticed the mention of Cybertronians. Are they the Transformers Cybertronians? Shadowrallen out.
Tyrannolodon chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
TheEaterOfManyASoul: Thank you for the review and your faithful following. Don't worry, I have the next chapter well under way, which will also introduce another set of OC hunters I hope you'll find entertaining. I mean, I do have forty or so original hunters planned out. It's quite a task to flesh out so many characters, and I fear that ultimately I'll have to end up picking and choosing whom to develop and whom to leave in the background, I'm no Andrew Hussie when it comes to handling large quantities of recurring characters.
Souleater21 chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
YES IT UPDATED.

Wonderful, wonderful chapter. I understand the love for Shockwave, because who doesn't love him like that?

Yes, I think Ridley and Kraid should be in this. Ridley,yeah, would get incapacitated again, but that happens a lot.
Souleater21 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Just as good, if not better, than the last chapter. I love the author's notes you got, they're so big, and well, informative.
Souleater21 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
This is great! I was hoping for an update soon, and you do not dissapoint! I hope Sylux bumps into Samus soon. I enjoy the pairing. When set in the past. I just would love it for Sylux to try killing her. And it ending with her finding out his identity. That would be awesome. Yet awkward. Awkward is good, though.
Toby860 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
very thought out but where is sylux. he wasn't at the meeting