Reviews for The Walls of Dreaming
Nicoconsd chapter 38 . 12/2/2016
I am so glad I found your story. But so sad that it is not complete. I see you haven't updated in over 2 years but knowing that you have mentioned it is finished minus the editing you will at some point post more? I really want to find out how Edward proposes. Does Bella drink the weasel coffee? and does she in fact make it to being a vampire before something else happens? Oh and what will happen with the volturi! I have really loved the adventure so far and everyone just makes me smile with their antics. Paintball sounded exceptionally fun. :)
Ticcing Bat chapter 38 . 11/10/2016
update?
1853kaz chapter 38 . 9/6/2016
Aha! I think I can guess where we're headed. Thanks again! Glad to hear you're enjoying life with your bubba. Cheers :)
1853kaz chapter 36 . 9/6/2016
So exciting! Your grasp of all things nerdy makes for a believable scenario. And I do believe Edward has finally seen the light.. Such a satisfying growth :)
1853kaz chapter 29 . 9/6/2016
It succeeded after a couple of goes! I'll keep trying, your story is amazing. I think you have posted one more chapter since I read it the first time. Any excuse to read it all over again is a good one.. Even knowing chances are you've moved on from writing it. It's worth it :)
1853kaz chapter 26 . 9/6/2016
Such a great story. Am I going to be able to review again? Let's find out :)
Somewhere In the Clouds chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
Not to be 'that person', but Western Washington University is in Bellingham, not Port Angeles. My friend went there for college and I visited her when she attended. Just thought you should know. ;) Otherwise, the story's been great so far!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 38 . 5/27/2016
Aww, I hate that you didn't come back to finish this story. I like it so much bit didn't notice it wasn't complete! You did such a good job with Esme, Bella, and Rosalie. I loved the conversations and you were so close to a great ending. Rats.
jk chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
are you fucking serious with this bullshit?
12 fucking chapter...of esmes annoying pov...how she explains waaaay to much...talks to much...thinks too much...only to have Edward go to the hospital and have bella fucking talk in her sleep? about him?!

oh Edward...come back...oh Edward I need you...
why in the fuck would you have her give that up to him?
jk chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
its the same story as the rest of them on here...
Edward leaves bella...hunts Victoria and fails
bella is sad...pines for him'
they come back
bella spins her tale of shit
they say sorry
all is forgiven waaaaay to quickly
happily ever after...
this is crap just like the rest
jk chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
you have your characters say SOOOO MUCH to say so fucking little...so mother fucking annoying...im just skimming through that shit now
jk chapter 9 . 5/25/2016
the pet name esme has for everyone? stuuupid...don't add anything to the story its just annoying really

the fade to black shit? stuuuupid
jk chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
in a earlier chapter you had esme call alice a "git"
alice is not a git...shes a stuck up, snobby, annoying, meddling, shopaholic. and you've made her more annoying then she was in the book.

a pearl strap on her back pack? really? stuuuupid
jk chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
you write bella like shes cool...LOL but it doesn't come off right. its come off like SHE thinks shes cool...ya not really LOL
jk chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
I lost all respect for you in this chapter..."cool beans"? really? could you make bella any fucking dumber then she already is?
1,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »