Reviews for The Walls of Dreaming
cecilia4059 chapter 32 . 3/16/2013
Bella is strong, smart and so independant. But the thing is the situation here is not just about her. It's about the whole family and she should take Carlisle and others opinions into account. Killing a Vorturi guard really isn't something she can do along.
Love this story. Thanks.
Ladida chapter 36 . 3/12/2013
Once again, another great chapter! I think you're a really great writer. In fact, it is a testament to how awesome you are that I still check for updates on this story almost a year since it was last updated. I'm sorry to hear that real life threw you for a loop, but I'm sure a strong woman like you has things back on track. This premise of this fic is not new, but you've definitely brought in a fresh perspective on things. I've read plenty of "Edward never returns after NM & Bella goes on with her life..." fics, but yours is probably the best! Keep on rocking!
Ladida chapter 36 . 3/12/2013
Welcome back to the land of the ff! Glad to have you back with us!
BridieM chapter 36 . 2/14/2013
Grat to have you back. Missed your talent. :)
JulieVans chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
This is sweet, really - Of all the fanfic I've read yours is the first to REALLY get into Esme's thoughts and views on things. It's lovely.
JMaire chapter 36 . 1/28/2013
Edward... Bella has no reason to trust you.

And if you want to keep Bella from being taken from you? Change her.
theeyeshaveit chapter 36 . 1/20/2013
I just finished re-reading your story. I had forgotten how much I loved it! Thank you, so much, for the update!
Reinbeau chapter 36 . 1/20/2013
So glad to see you are back!
slc6548 chapter 36 . 1/18/2013
Excellent chapter! Glad you're back!
kmac17 chapter 36 . 1/17/2013
Yay ur back! Love the again soon
Kikita chapter 36 . 1/17/2013
Happy to see this story proceed. Great chapter
reaume chapter 36 . 1/17/2013
Fangscape chapter 36 . 1/14/2013
Glad you're back. I liked this chapter. I understand long absences. I've never quite recovered from my own depression in relation to my story.

Since you've found your muse again, perhaps you can encourage Oracle Vas to write more of her story if you happen to know her. I've sent her messages and tweets but she has vanished into thin air, a little like you did. Glad again to have you back.
jansails chapter 36 . 1/16/2013
Perfect re-entry!
We get Edward's overwhelming concern & his understanding he must give Bella her due, her equality, that he values her as an equal partner for Bella's happiness, her self worth.
jansails/jan2
hoppyliz chapter 36 . 1/16/2013
Nice to be able to read more of this.

It really is a unique and well written story.
1,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »