Reviews for The Walls of Dreaming
qhrciskrpc chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
thankyou. someone who finally sees the truth in eddy's character.

the series succeded because she was selfless, not because he was so great.

and I love your story.

if momma bear looses it in the next chapter and scares the stuffing out of a certuan hypocrite I will chear.
cfigueroa78 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Very interesting and unique post New Moon story. I never imagined a POV from Esme. It's really interesting to see it through the eyes of the family matriarch.
And chapter 36 . 5/8/2013
Please, please, someone complete this wonderful story. What a unique, great storyline. But last post was months ago. Why? I hope all is well. Sometimes I hesitate to begin reading a story that doesn't show a completion date. Hope to hear something soon!
merocz chapter 36 . 4/5/2013
I'm loving this story! Really curious how the Volturi are going to factor in!
goldseadragon chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
We missed you! I hope you are well and that things are looking up for you. *hugs*
goldseadragon chapter 31 . 4/2/2013
I am gleeful at the idea of Bella with a giant vampire-killing weapon. In my head, it's like a cool urban secret ops version of those backpacks from Ghostbusters. All black and shiny, with sleek tubing and brushed nickel controls. Wow-reading about design school must be contagious.
goldseadragon chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Awesome! Not only does he basically demand forgiveness, but he physically forces himself on her! What a great guy. With a boyfriend like this, who needs the rapists in Port Angeles?
theoddwallflower chapter 36 . 3/27/2013
Found this story via another author's fav list.

This is so fabulous. Most sensible B and bad ass at the same time I've ever read and the nicknames are so ugh, amazing. Here's for future chapters, sooner or later.
cecilia4059 chapter 31 . 3/16/2013
Bella wants to bomb or burn a vampire? Isn't that a little naive? I can't wait to see what's Rosalie gonna do about the situation.
Love this story. I've so much fun reading it. thanks.
cecilia4059 chapter 30 . 3/15/2013
Oh, dear, I think Bella's human time is running out. Could it really be Volturi?
This story is wonderful. Thanks so much.
cecilia4059 chapter 29 . 3/15/2013
This is a sweet chapter. Everything seems to fall into place for Bella after the big fight. Love it. Thanks.
cecilia4059 chapter 28 . 3/15/2013
Did the fight actually push them closer together? Made Bella feel the fear that Edward might walk away again and Edward understand Bella's fear and reasure her again? About the bike situation I'm on Edward's side. Why takes the risk after all especially they just got back together after a long seperation. Poor judgement on Bella's side I'm afraid.
Thanks.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/15/2013
Love this story. Thank you so much.
cecilia4059 chapter 36 . 3/16/2013
Bella wanted to prove her strength as Edward's partner or equal but fighting against another vampire certainly not a good way to prove it. The trip probably is a excellent opportunity for them to work things out.
Please update soon. Thanks.
cecilia4059 chapter 35 . 3/16/2013
Did Bella really do the right thing I mean keep the whole thing from rest of the Cullens? Wouldn't they have had killed Naveen without burning down a school building? I still think it's wrong keeping it from them and result could have been disastrous not just for the school also for the Cullens. She still has much to learn.
Thanks.