Reviews for The Walls of Dreaming
jk chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
you should change the summary to ...just like every other story.
bellas not a fucking adrenaline junkie...shes just hung up on Edward still...and you used the DUMBEST part of twilight and are having bella still have "visions" of Edward. So fucking stupid!

I loved the part where bella says I'm a 21 year old but MANAGE to still look 18...
oh my! what a feat! LOL are you fucking serious? I don't know anyone that couldn't pass for 3 years either way...and you had bella say it like it was "something"
Catherine chapter 38 . 12/2/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post the rest...I love this story!
Jadiona chapter 38 . 9/18/2015
This story is really great, and I would love to see the completion of it. I hope you do post the final chapter someday if it is truly completed.
beelzeebub chapter 38 . 7/17/2015
hi there really enjoying this hope you continue posting.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 38 . 3/13/2015
That's disgusting.
Hope you can update soon.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 37 . 3/12/2015
Congratulations on your son!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 30 . 3/12/2015
Uh oh
booklova44 chapter 38 . 3/12/2015
I love your story! I think its fantastic! Please write more as soon as possible. And i would love a jucie lemon ;-)
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 16 . 3/11/2015
BOO YA
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 15 . 3/11/2015
Love it!
And the sly humor.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
Victoria!
Wouldn't you get all scraped climbing in shorts?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Uh oh, Esme is in trouble,
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Anticipating the reunion and how Bella will reem Edward.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Well written and gripping!
Guest chapter 38 . 1/14/2015
I love love love your story. I hope you have some free time to finish...I know busy one can be with a new baby, etc. Also, I love your use of vocabulary...I thought I knew language until I started reading this story...I know look up several words just to see what they could possibly mean in relation to the story line. Congratulations on your use of the English language! Karen
1,069 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »