Reviews for The Walls of Dreaming
MunkeeRajah chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Really great Edward you have here...excellent work re-writing, dear.
Orphaned-okay chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
No matter how many times I read this chapter, Bella's conversation with Carlisle makes me very emotional. What a proud little girl. I respect her strength, and as much as I want to be angry with Carlisle, I can't. He is admitting mistakes, he is as human as any supernatural creature can come and I just love him. Excellent chapter, bb!
content1 chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Seriously great story. I hope you make them feel each and everything they did to her by leaving! ;)
linnfromia chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Marvelous chapter! I love that Esmeralda,and now Carlisle, have been driving this story. Esmeralda is a perspective not often heard from, and you've made her much more than motherly. And how delightful to give Carlisle a piece (or two) of Bella's mind! It's great that she isn't looking to be rescued. Wonderful job.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
I liked this chapter a lot. Carlisle recognises that Bella needs to vent her anger and does not belittle her anger or emotions, he just gives her free reign to state her piece. While he does not speak for Edward, he gives a Bella an insight into the effects the leaving had on him and indeed the rest of the family.

Edward better have improved his tracking skills otherwise he will be in deep trouble. Just sayin'!
Raum chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Carlisle is always such a special person!

thanks for writing and for the update,

- Raum
PINKPUNKGUITAR chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
I know that Bella has been hurt a lot but it sort of seems like now that the cullens have pushed themselves back in her life they are making all of her decisions for her again. It sort of bothered me that everyone just thinks that they can pick up where they left off. How is bella going to take being told what she can and can not do when she has been living her life for three years. It always bothered me in the book how Bella took back Edward and the family almost immediately.
Fangscape chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
I am thoroughly loving this.
mamabean chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Oh, Carlisle... what a perfect speech! How did he know just what to say? And LMAO at poor Bella in a panic after all his fatherly affection. Hope they bring Jasper when they come see her - she'll need a dose of calm!

I was also laughing at Edward and his impatient pacing, because he completely deserves all of that and more after the mess he made! I'm dying of curiosity wondering what his and Bella's reunion will be like - I'm sure she won't let him off easily!

So Bella's blood is part vampire? Hmmm, was that what you meant by the James situation happening differently? I'm so worried about what this means for her future - will she be able to turn at some point, assuming that's what she wants?

Great chapter, my dear - your Esme continues to be one of my favorites ever! Wonderful job exploring such an underutilized character. Thanks for the update!

- Jen :)
KayMarieXW chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
HeHeHe...poor naive Edward worrying about Bella 'peddling' through dodgy neighbourhoods. Love the cookie baking moment too. The Cullens' anxiousness at waiting for Bella to arrive is beautifully portrayed and I enjoyed their coping mechanisms, especially Alice's banner. I'm also glad Rose is planning to play nice.

Almost killed me with the 'dead by midnight' line! Loved Esme's reaction. Every chapter I just love Esme more and more.

Bella's anger was great, I'm happy she said all that to Carlisle and the way he reacted was perfect too.

Dr. Jeckal from the department of Absolute and Utter Bullshit! LOL! Best description ever and in many ways very, VERY apt. He should consider using it in earnest :)

As always, I loved it.
twihardchick29 chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
I'm loving this story!
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Hey! Thanks for the update, bb. I really enjoyed it. Why didn't Alice see Victoria attacking Bella? Did I miss something earlier? Most likely. Never mind!

There is something though that I feel I should share. I understand and respect you have your reasons for picking clever section titles. They indeed have high artistic value. That being said, I have a really hard time following them. I find myself scrolling back up every time a new heading starts, unsure who is speaking. It's either that or I keep reading a few para before I manage to figure out whose POV it is. I won't say it deters me from reading... well it kinda does. Sometimes I just stop reading when it comes to a new section cause I either don't have the time or inclination to double check this recurring thing. Then come back to it several hours later, often forgetting what I've read thus far.

I am not trying to pressure you to conform, but to make you aware that it could be a deterring factor for readers who are not as quick to recall the POV prompts you have set up. Perhaps if you were dealing with just 2 POVs it wouldn't present such a challenge, but 4 is a bit too many.

Please don't take this as a criticism. I love your writing and the story. You are doing a magnificent job! Would you consider adding the POV in parenthesis next to the section titles?

X0X0
mwjen chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Great story, thanks for posting.
traceybuie chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
I am totally glad that Bella just 'let loose' on Carlisle. He deserved her angry honesty and so do the rest of them. I hope Bella doesn't go back to being a door mat and letting Alice and everyone push her around. That would suck. hehehe :)
dinotopian chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Rawr - go mommy Cullen "She'll be dead by midnight!"

Thank you!