Reviews for The Walls of Dreaming
Fangscape chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
I am thoroughly loving this.
mamabean chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Oh, Carlisle... what a perfect speech! How did he know just what to say? And LMAO at poor Bella in a panic after all his fatherly affection. Hope they bring Jasper when they come see her - she'll need a dose of calm!

I was also laughing at Edward and his impatient pacing, because he completely deserves all of that and more after the mess he made! I'm dying of curiosity wondering what his and Bella's reunion will be like - I'm sure she won't let him off easily!

So Bella's blood is part vampire? Hmmm, was that what you meant by the James situation happening differently? I'm so worried about what this means for her future - will she be able to turn at some point, assuming that's what she wants?

Great chapter, my dear - your Esme continues to be one of my favorites ever! Wonderful job exploring such an underutilized character. Thanks for the update!

- Jen :)
KayMarieXW chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
HeHeHe...poor naive Edward worrying about Bella 'peddling' through dodgy neighbourhoods. Love the cookie baking moment too. The Cullens' anxiousness at waiting for Bella to arrive is beautifully portrayed and I enjoyed their coping mechanisms, especially Alice's banner. I'm also glad Rose is planning to play nice.

Almost killed me with the 'dead by midnight' line! Loved Esme's reaction. Every chapter I just love Esme more and more.

Bella's anger was great, I'm happy she said all that to Carlisle and the way he reacted was perfect too.

Dr. Jeckal from the department of Absolute and Utter Bullshit! LOL! Best description ever and in many ways very, VERY apt. He should consider using it in earnest :)

As always, I loved it.
twihardchick29 chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
I'm loving this story!
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Hey! Thanks for the update, bb. I really enjoyed it. Why didn't Alice see Victoria attacking Bella? Did I miss something earlier? Most likely. Never mind!

There is something though that I feel I should share. I understand and respect you have your reasons for picking clever section titles. They indeed have high artistic value. That being said, I have a really hard time following them. I find myself scrolling back up every time a new heading starts, unsure who is speaking. It's either that or I keep reading a few para before I manage to figure out whose POV it is. I won't say it deters me from reading... well it kinda does. Sometimes I just stop reading when it comes to a new section cause I either don't have the time or inclination to double check this recurring thing. Then come back to it several hours later, often forgetting what I've read thus far.

I am not trying to pressure you to conform, but to make you aware that it could be a deterring factor for readers who are not as quick to recall the POV prompts you have set up. Perhaps if you were dealing with just 2 POVs it wouldn't present such a challenge, but 4 is a bit too many.

Please don't take this as a criticism. I love your writing and the story. You are doing a magnificent job! Would you consider adding the POV in parenthesis next to the section titles?

X0X0
mwjen chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Great story, thanks for posting.
traceybuie chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
I am totally glad that Bella just 'let loose' on Carlisle. He deserved her angry honesty and so do the rest of them. I hope Bella doesn't go back to being a door mat and letting Alice and everyone push her around. That would suck. hehehe :)
dinotopian chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Rawr - go mommy Cullen "She'll be dead by midnight!"

Thank you!
greyandraining chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
noooooo - update update update update! pleeeeeeaaaassssseeee!

you can't leave us like that!
angstar54 chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
I never found the time last week to review, so I am going to do that now.

Chapter nine...what can I say about chapter nine?

Well, I can tell you that you left me with more questions than answers. What in the world is wrong with Bella's blood? Is it left over venom from the James fiasco that has somehow altered the chemical makeup of her blood? Or is it something else? Perhaps Bella in fact has some sort of blood disease-leukemia, anemia, aplastic anemia-that has caused an issue with her blood. Anywho, I am assuming that the wonky blood may have something to do with the reason Bella isn't currently a pancake. Of course, I also have another theory as to why Bella is as of yet still alive, and that would be she had a rescuer. Perhaps Victoria, who decided that it wasn't quite revenge if Bella chose to throw herself off the cliff, so she rescued our dear heroine in order to exact her revenge at a later date.

Also, who in the heck is Bella going to call? Her climbing buddies are having a bit of a spat right now and she does truly avoid people at her uni. She could call Esme, but the whole explaining that she threw herself off of a cliff won't go over too well, especially seeing as she would have died and that is what Esme did when her son died. The Cullens would have her on suicide watch for sure. But it would make for some interesting drama...

And that whole dumb luck comment by Esme...I couldn't help but see the irony in it when reading the juxtaposed section in Bella's POV about her accident and her Dr. telling her that she has "'some serious luck'".

I have now ignored my homework due in an hour for far too long. Wonderful chapter. You have sufficiently driven me bonkers all week waiting for the next one. Now where is it? Gah, I can't wait!
Raum chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
I like the way you play with words, such as in "fine/foine" - you do it so well that even if I'm not native speaker and I don't get to listen to real life English as often as I'd like to, I can understand what you mean.

Thanks for writing!

Raum chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
I liked very much the dialogue between Esme and Edward and... you left us with another big cliffie...or better, a cliffie and a cliff, right? :)

Raum chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Only Emmett could elicit a laugh in this chapter but... but... what do I see? You left us with a GIANT cliffie!

I'm running toward the next chapter!

Raum chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
I appreciate that you're giving a lot of space to all the Cullens.

I guess it's hard managing all their different voices!

Raum chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Finally, my favorite character of the entire Saga shows up...yay! :)

I like very much your Latin and Greek words!

1,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »