Reviews for The Walls of Dreaming
Raum chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
I liked very much the dialogue between Esme and Edward and... you left us with another big cliffie...or better, a cliffie and a cliff, right? :)

Raum chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Only Emmett could elicit a laugh in this chapter but... but... what do I see? You left us with a GIANT cliffie!

I'm running toward the next chapter!

Raum chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
I appreciate that you're giving a lot of space to all the Cullens.

I guess it's hard managing all their different voices!

Raum chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Finally, my favorite character of the entire Saga shows up...yay! :)

I like very much your Latin and Greek words!

Raum chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
I'm glad that Esme came back...the separation part in New Moon is always very difficult for me to deal with.

Raum chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Poor Bella!

She's suffered so much, so far!

Raum chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I'm very glad you're giving Esme's voice!

Keep on the good work,

Raum chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Just arrived in your story. There are people who speak very highly of you out there, and they're right! :)

Let's move to the next chapter!

Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
JordynnEm chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
OMG? This story is awesome. Subscribing to story alert now.
ElizabellaLove chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
DAMNIT! I wanna know what happenes next! Post soon!
Tulipp chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
I love that you took the *actual* cliffhanger from the previous chapter and did it again...only more intense!

I continue to really enjoy and admire this story.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
I'm not sure what to write because I'm not one of those reviewers that go off about their various theories. I really love these POVs and the fact events twist and turn so frequently. I guess I'll be checking my inbox even more so now that I have caught up. :)
eli-dunbigboot chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
OMG, such a cliffie!(pardon the pun). I'm dreading when I run out of chapters to read. What a page turner. I was looking forward to seeing the result of Edwar's hunt but I suppose this turn of events delays that POV.
DutchGirl01 chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
I absolutely adore this story, the characters are really coming to live. Esme, Bella and Edward are so much stronger, can't wait for more.
1,051 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »