Reviews for Far From a Normal Date
This was very much in character. You did very well. :)
qb chapter 1 . 6/2
this is perfection. you capture the randomness of the show so well in this fic!
xari chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
awesome!lol, it was halarious
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Very nice. Totally in character, keep writing.
Shadowninja22 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
lol too hilarious i especially enjoyed when andre's grandma showed up
clarembees chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I absolutely love Tandre; best friends falling in love is SO my thing, and I think they'd be so adorable together. Everything about this one shot was perfect; it was true to the characters, it had the wacky aspect the show goes for and yeah, as if Tori and Andre would have a normal date, please.

The kiss was perfect and it made me get all smilely and warm inside, just like kisses between your OTP in fanfic should.

You did a great job on this, and even though I noticed you've written more Bori, I hope you come back to these two. Please.
RomanceObbsessed chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Are you sure this isn't a plot for one of the future episodes and you are really Dan giving us hints at future episodes ( then again, why would Dan give us a Seddie lemon becasude we all know that iCarly is a Nick show :( , not on HBO ;))
anonamous chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
that was great soooo silblings looked at me like i was crazy when i cracked up reading this
BURP-TWERP chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
the BEST tandre fic I've ever read. the turtle trying to bite Tori's finger was genius!
jlevi chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
that was awesome... cow #hilarious
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
THIS. WAS. AMAZING.

Oh my god, definitely THE BEST Tandre fic I've ever read. Everyone was so in character, it read exactly like the real show, and it's so HILARIOUS! Keep writing Victorious stuff, because you do it perfectly. I also loved the nice little touch with The Slap updates for Tori.
Marishka12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I could honestly see this happening on the show...everything was perfect!:)
Crimson Maelstrom chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I have to say that the fanfic was very well thought out. The humor of the story felt like it actually came from the show, heck it felt like I was reading a summary OF the show. Literally when these two eventually get together (a hunch of mine since I saw the first episode) this should be exactly how that show should go for their first date. I really loved the story. Grammatically it was also impressive. The sentences were varied, few if any errors of sentences, the dialogue was amusing, and the characters remained consistent. Good job and thanks for writing.
Katniss Everdeens chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Don't worry, that was in character! I could see it all happen on the show with the weird milk-filled cow, too! Very well-written, nicely done, in character (which is hard to do for a lot of people) and very hilarious! Very great one-shot :)
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
You got the show's humor DOWN! Good Ghandi that was great.