Reviews for Reality
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
That was soooooooo sweat! I absolutely loved it!
JmMoore chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Sequel please.
Jostanos chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY! _

Naruto and Haku deserve each other.
Hakkyou30 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
:'(that was beauuuuutiful:'(.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was sweet and sad at the same time. Very well written.
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Another great fic! err one-shot thingy...thing. either way, great :)
georgina3101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWW

so cute
Ireadtomuch chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ahem...

-TAKES DEEP BREATH-

-PANTS-

...eeee...eeeee...eeeee...eeee...eee..eee..eee..eeee...eeeee...eee..e

-passes out from lack of air-
Lord Geovanni chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is really good. I like how you had this come together. Is there any chance tht you will make a NaruHaku that is longer? I really would like to see this and the perfection in your writing has me hopeful.

~LordGeovanni *Kupo*
BakaFireKitsuneSama chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This has a sad beauty to it. I feel horrible that Naruto believes he is a demon when he isn't. I feel terrible that he doesn't feel like any one has ever loved him. I just wish you could make this longer. For some reason I want to see Naruto fighting the people of the Leaf Village for his love of Haku.
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is a bit depressing but still very beautiful.
ReflectionsOfReality chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I don't even know if I remember that conversation but I do like this one shot it is short and sweet. I would have loved an epoch story of this pairing but it really would not work as an epoch on its own. It would need some other main plot line to make it work and I have no idea which one would work.

Hmm spur of the moment plot bunny Naruto discovers he is a witch of the Charmed variety and Haku ends up his White Lighter could they balance Naruto's duties to his village while also protecting innocents from demon kind?

Hehe not bad for making up something on the fly,

~Reflections
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
nice
Stefni chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really enjoyed this but I kept thinking Naruto's under genjutsu. Someone is playing mind games with him because it's too weird that Haku would just show up in Naruto's apartment.