Reviews for Rosalie's Baby
Architect101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
i really liked all your other stories ) im really confused on this one but ill probably understand it later )
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
ohh interesting start. xx
kae9403 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
"Excuse me, but I didn't come with an instruction manual." That has got to be one the best Rosalie one liners that I have ever read. If this story is one tenth as great as the Whitlock Saga, I can't wait to see what you have in store for Miss Bella and the Amazon Barbie. Great job-kae9403
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
WOW! This sounds like it's going to be really good.
cherrypie20 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Sounds good so far. Hope you update soon this prologe was kinda short it made me want more to read. Lol
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Trying to figure it out. I can see Edward is his old nasty self and Rose is going to get her way or else fight. Can't wait to find out more of what is going on.
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Hmmm...interesting!

CC
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Hi Mortissues :)

Great Prologue, love the idea of Rose being the one to step up :)

Will be looking forward to future chapters with glee!

Hugs

Hissy
gingerninja713 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Really good so far. Don't stop
KrysWalt chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
ooo this should be good! lol can't wait for more!
Sassy Mami chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
huh? you always do that to me. Im a fish and you are realign me in to read more. *evil woman* LOL i cant wait to find out what this is one about.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Sounds interesting!
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
You didn't waste time! You got my taste buds popping already. *clicking Story Alert* What a happy woman you have made me.

So I am assuming this is Rosalie, but you put the main character as Bella. ooooooo can't wait!
deerslayer1100 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Whew! I'm glad you are continuing writing! You can be sure I will continue reading. Thanks darlin.
1,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100