Reviews for Rosalie's Baby
Fleur24 chapter 36 . 5/19/2015
She'd thinks there's something wrong with her, because her knees didn't go weak after a kiss? She is priceless! No honey, nothing wrong with you, you've just been hanging out with vampires for too long.

AWE! I absolutely love Bella's time with and their conversation about her eventual 'death'. It was rather sweet for two people who don't really express emotion.
Fleur24 chapter 35 . 5/19/2015
Yep Bella has the two awesomest, but also over protective big brothers ever! HEHE even the boys are thinking of using Rosalie as backup. She is a mother hen. Boys are bad!
I love how Bella used Emoward's gift as a door stop. Look how far she's come.
Naps! oh what college student doesn't love naps. I shocked a guy after telling that I could fall asleep anywhere.

Poor Bella, once you start kissing vampires you can never go back to just plain old humans. Sure Emmett and Peter will be glad of that. Hurray girl time with chocolate and wine! what happened to the pillow mountain?
Fleur24 chapter 33 . 5/19/2015
Well that was lovely. Bella's never gonna be able to content with Edward's chaste kisses ever again. HEHE I love how Jasper threatened to take her and run. It seem that Bella attracts Jasper, as he does her. I really liked how their camp was like one Jasper had spent time as a Confederate soldier. That's rather awesome.

Yep, back to bed, more sleep is always good.
Fleur24 chapter 32 . 5/19/2015
I'm glad Angela dropped her list, graduation is about being with friends and family. She's being quite grown up about her and Ben's situation.

Oh Jasper. I do like the purple rose as opposed to the traditional red rose.
Fleur24 chapter 28 . 5/18/2015
Its neat and rather a good idea that the five of them are forming their own coven, and that Edward and Alice aren't allowed. Rosalie will definitely be queenbee of the new Whitlock coven.

AWE Esme is/will be a great grandma, just like Rosalie's been and continue to be a great mother for BElla.
Fleur24 chapter 25 . 5/18/2015
Bella give Emoward the middle finger and a 'Fuck you' was absolutely fabulous!
Poor little high school girl surround by college and PhD level people.

Hurray chocolate, wine and massive pillows!
Fleur24 chapter 24 . 5/18/2015
Things are getting steamy between Jasper and Bella. I personally think that yes he's more dangerous, but he's also a grown man who knows what he wants and will give Bella what she wants. Overall I think he's better for her, than Edward is.
Fleur24 chapter 22 . 5/18/2015
I'm that Bella's gotten more self confident about herself and isn't afraid to show it. I'm glad that she told Edward off for pushing his ideals on her, and that She was perfectly fine fine the way she is. There's nothing necessarily wrong with his ideals, but forcing them onto to someone else and discouraging that person when he/she doesn't meet them is wrong. He is doing a horribly job at trying to be her friend and more of continuing to try and mold her into his perfect Victorian wife.

Yep Jasper's so much more of a man that Edward, and a heck of a lot more sexy.
Fleur24 chapter 18 . 5/18/2015
Charlotte is such a good friend to Bella, helping her and just being there to comfort her and distract her, with fluffy pillows and mounds of chocolate!
Oh goodness, he's sulking. So angsty and moody, ugh. HEHE Rosalie will protect Bella against the evil of shopping and the tiny shopping addict!
Oh cowboy-boot wearing Jasper. Why do you have to be so sexy!

Hurray Rosalie and Emmett are gonna stay even if Emoward leaves again like the wimpy ass he is.
Fleur24 chapter 17 . 5/18/2015
Hi Hip Hurray for Bella! She told him what she thought and then gave him a choice. Her anger was glorious as she told him with examples want was wrong with their relationship, and what she wanted from him. its too bad, he can't fulfill any of her wishes. I LOVED her statement about being a human, and taking risks with her bike.
Char's liquid courage also helped as did her advice. Too bad Eddie's gonna blame all of this on Rosalie, which won't be fair to her. I hope Rosalie goes all bitchy on him and then Emmett pounds him into the ground.
Fleur24 chapter 16 . 5/18/2015
Thank goodness for Peter and Charlotte. Someone needs to keep Edward in check, and Nosey. I'm putting money on that (hopefully) She'll be a Whitlock not a Cullen.
Fleur24 chapter 15 . 5/18/2015
He bit Peter? Oh man, Edward just signed his death warrant. I'll help Peter, though he won't need it.
I love all of Rosalie's nicknames for Jasper. I do love the relationship that's formed between Rosalie and Bella. Bella does have a black & white view on the world. Oh Jasper, stop making Bella drool. Its sad that they don't see Jasper like that often, but then that's what having Alice for a wife does to a man.
Yay Rosalie does feelings and emotions again! I'm glad that Rosalie opened up to Bella about why she and Edward don't get along.
I love the last two sentences and how Bella made Rosalie feel all warm and fuzzy.
Fleur24 chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
I was mad at the begining that she just took him back without any qualms, but by the end of this chapter I'm sad for her, but proud that she stood her ground,wouldn't let Edward get his own way. I'm glad that she realizes that Edward won't give her the two things she truly wants. It's just like Rosalie said near the beginning, Edward's always going to be a child, and never change his ways. Bella is seems has grown up and/or has had her rose colored glasses taken off.
Fleur24 chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
Urg! and Ewww. Edward pisses me off, and the two of them together are nauseating!

Oh Rosalie I freaking love you!
Hehe Carlisle is a sly, clever man. I like it! If Bella wants to be a vampire, then Edward's gonna have to suck it, and deal with it.

Having Charlotte and Peter as neighbors will certainly be interesting.
Fleur24 chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
Ugh Edward's back and back to his type A protectiveness. I agree with Rosalie, why the heck did he have to come back. He's not in charge of Bella's safety anymore. The delusional ass left to to danger that was Victoria. If she goes back to him, I'll be so super pissed, I may just stop reading. I do like that her time with Rosalie and Peter showed through her comment about being toilet trained. I love Jasper's comment about a beautiful girl falling on him.

Hurray Peter and Charlotte are gonna stay. It'll be very entertaining, them and the Brady Bunch.
1,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »