Reviews for Rosalie's Baby
celajwhitney chapter 15 . 2/27/2019
back one day and he's already blown it. way to go ed!
celajwhitney chapter 14 . 2/27/2019
edward hasn't changed or learned anything at all, he still doesn't listen.
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 2/27/2019
if edward could do what he did to her and hurt her on pupose why would she want the dick drip back?
futurecullen26 chapter 51 . 12/29/2018
I. Loved. This. Story. And Rosalie is my fave, and the Major and his Little Miss are perf *sigh* like I said Major Sex on Legs can get it any day anytime. And this story now makes me wanna explore more Rose and Em stories so thank you for my new obsession :)
futurecullen26 chapter 19 . 12/29/2018
Major Impulse Control is still my fave but, as his twin, Rose is right along with him
futurecullen26 chapter 15 . 12/29/2018
Gah I love this Rose so much. She inspires me :) And Major Sex on Legs can get it anytime anywhere
futurecullen26 chapter 3 . 12/29/2018
I. Am. Loving this. Seeing Rose and Emmett's relationship, I can totally imagine this being Canon omg. And being in Rose's head is such a great time eep!
cerberusfluffy chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
Am rereading this and just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your work and how glad I am that you took the time to write your stories. You really do feed my addition and I adore you for it. Thank you again.
chocopi78 chapter 51 . 9/20/2018
I've never been a fan of BxJ, but this story has blown me away. I have no idea how it doesn't have more favorites because this story is gold!
sc4536 chapter 51 . 9/7/2018
I found this after a recommendation from someone’s AN (I forget who... oops!) and I have completely loved every single part! One of those stories where you don’t want it to end because you enjoy it so damn much. Thank you for sharing it with us
celajwhitney chapter 51 . 8/24/2018
this was a fantastic story, i wanted to slap edward and alice silly and jump jasper. it was perfect, great dialog, funny things said, everyone was real, not like s.m.'s plastic people.
celajwhitney chapter 50 . 8/24/2018
i love this story! rose is snarky in the extreme, ed head ( i love the name) is a whiny brat, the monstrous midget is nuts and jasper is sex on legs. great job!
Vwchick chapter 49 . 8/20/2018
Well I think the last time I re-re-re-re-read this was in May, still one of my very favs! I wish you’d do another Rose/Bella & Jasper story! Or add to this... that’d be amazing! Thank You again, again and again (since I’ve read this so many times) lol! For this incredible story!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2018
LL
readingKs chapter 51 . 6/20/2018
I know I’m about 7 years too late on this one, but OMG this story is fantastic! I love how Bella and Rosalie grow emotionally during the duration and how they’ve established this new family unit! Love love love!
1,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »