Reviews for Rosalie's Baby
Spidersauce chapter 6 . 6/7/2018
Next part . . . "gentlemanly behavior" it is not. Sexist behavior. Calling that gentlemanly is insulting, Bella.
Spidersauce chapter 6 . 6/7/2018
"Poor Edward." . . . This stupid fuck needs Therapy. Extreme Therapy. Honestly her masochistic ways and ability to completely brainwash herself should be signs for Charlie etc. to have her committed . . .
Mischief101 chapter 51 . 5/3/2018
I loved this. I wasn't sure I would but it was awesome. You did an amazing job.
mndalala chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
CHARLIE! Be my dad please! lol
kinnik chapter 51 . 3/12/2018
That was simply delightful. Thank you for sharing.
Scoti chapter 39 . 2/15/2018
Still me very favorite twilight fan fiction ever, even after years and hundreds of stories. The very best Rosalie and my most favorite Jasper ever. I reread this about twice a year.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 51 . 9/21/2017
This story was slow going and definitely Rosalie focused, which is so different from many of the Twilight fanfics out there. I like how Bella had a chance to grow on her own but the major did drive me crazy for a while because of his slow to act. Either way, it was a well written story with a lot of laughs. My one question was how Peter perfect and char were able to interact with humans if they were human drinkers?
YourWriter chapter 51 . 9/19/2017
This story truly was a great one! I really enjoyed how you portrayed the characters and how you used Rose's bitchiness to your advantage. Very well written!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/14/2017
So Alice and Jasper aren't mates or being mate doesn't mean shit in your story?
Little Liar chapter 51 . 6/13/2017
I like Twilight.
Fun.size.Tasha chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Love this story! I only found it because someone else was looking for it and someone commented in the reviews the title and author. I had to look it up afterwards. I absolutely loved it! Made me cry a few times and extremely happy at the same time! I haven't read anything else like this! It was fantastic! Made me laugh several times with Petes personality. I love Bella and Jasper stories! Bella and Rosalie's relationship was a breath of fresh air! Loved how they were with each other and that Rosalie actually changes throughout the story! Bella growing a backbone and becoming sarcastic was amazing to see! What an incredible story! Good luck in future stories! Can't wait for read more of your stories!
Vwchick chapter 47 . 5/11/2017
I'm re-reading this Amazing story... again, lol! I do have to say I Seriously think you have written the Best Rose ever written! And I mean that, SM may have come up with the character but you gave her her soul. Sorry does that sound cheesy? Lol- but you know what I mean. Every other Rose I've read, to me, doesn't get her. So Thank You! But not only did you really make Rose come alive you've also done that with all of the other characters in this. I love how you've made Bella grow up and truly into herself before you had her and Jasper together, I love how you didn't have Jasper struggling with Bloodlust- but regular lust! Nice switch up there! And I Love Bella and Jasper how you've written them together! This is Truly one of the Best FF out there! Thank you Again for an incredible story!
Whexasian4lyfe chapter 51 . 4/19/2017
Man oh man, really at this point I shouldn't even be surprised that I am 100% in love with your work. I absolutely adore what you've done with Rosalie and the gang! Let's be completely honest here, Meyer provided wonderful characters...and then did next to nothing with the majority of them. The Twilight series had so many characters with amazing back stories and so MUCH potential for depth but if they weren't relevant to Edward and Bella's "awesome" love they weren't present, which is understandable but unfortunate. Or, I suppose, it could be considered rather fortunate since it gave you so much space to play around with them? This story was wonderfully lighthearted, deliciously raunchy, and absolutely charming in every way, and I couldn't stop reading once I had started. I am so so grateful for the chance to have been able to read your work however late I may be to the party. I've said it before and I'll say it as many times as I deem necessary, you are an amazing writer and I thank you for sharing it with us.
AcetaBells chapter 51 . 4/15/2017
that was cute af, i absolutely loved it! i loved how you paced it, like it didnt seem far-fetched that bella and edward broke up and jas and alice broke up, and i'm happy they were okay in the end. i loved your depiction of rosalie, love love love when she's not just depicted as a shallow bitch. great story :) also super interesting that you brought in charlotte and peter.
Charlie0925 chapter 51 . 3/20/2017
Well, ya did it again, I LOVED THIS FIC! Amazing writing here honey, truly! ;o)
1,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »