Reviews for Rosalie's Baby
Kristina777 chapter 51 . 11/21/2016
Excellent story, thank you for sharing.
Nicoconsd chapter 51 . 11/5/2016
Another great fun story! And this one I didn't have to worry who she ended up with cause to me between Jasper and Edward it really is win win! Or heck even Orly sounded hot... :) I love how I didn't really know who she would end up with for a while. Looking forward to reading your other stories and managing to stay up way too late reading them. :)
Picky Reader 654 chapter 51 . 10/11/2016
This is top quality writing. Fanfiction GOLD! Impressed with each characters personality. You created a Rosalie with so much flair and tenacity that I can’t hate her ice queen persona. You’ve put me in a challenging predicament. I’m a very picky reader when it comes to fanfiction and I have a terrible suspicion that I won’t find a Jasper/Bella fic up to par with yours….
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
Got to love Rosalie. 'I had a hard life. I was brutally betrayed by my husband and turned into a vampire. Just like almost everyone else, I didn't get my happily ever after and now I am bitter. Now I spend the majority of my time hating everyone. "Oh, you don't want to grow old with a husband and have children? What a fucking bitch."

Rosalie is nothing more than a bitter bitch who does nothing but wallow in their own misery. She has FAR more than most people have and yet squanders. How you could like her character enough to actually write a story from her POV I will never know.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
Jesus, does this have Bella/Edward in it? You can't escape that son of a bitch even when you search for stories without his name in them.
Vwchick chapter 50 . 6/28/2016
Just re read this again and I swear it's one of my very Favorite Twilight stories️ I always thought there was way more to Rose than Ed acted like- and I love how you got her perfectly! I love the relationship w Bella and I love that jasper and Bella are mates- those are the best stories- but this one is simply amazing! Thanks for taking your time to write it
NomadDreamer chapter 51 . 5/13/2016
This was so great! Major Rosalie fan here and I loved that you explored her caring, loyal side I'm this fic, which was such a great plot (although I know find myself disliking Alice and Edward like never before!).
b3j02 chapter 51 . 4/19/2016
This story was not what I was expecting. Way different. You kept me well surprised.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I just finished Dissonance and wanted to read more of your words so here I am.
Guest chapter 51 . 3/22/2016
Love love love it.

guest chapter 50 . 3/22/2016
Love it really do. This one you should revist with a sequel.
Guest chapter 47 . 3/22/2016
Still loving this story Morty
Guest chapter 46 . 3/22/2016
Rose loves her so much. I never would have thought anyone could write a good Rose but Morty you have done it and done it well.

Guest chapter 44 . 3/22/2016
Lets hope it is only Rose that kills you.
Mary mary
Guest chapter 43 . 3/22/2016
I love that Rose called her "her baby".
1,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »