Reviews for Rosalie's Baby
Guest chapter 37 . 3/22/2016
I love this story. This chapter alone has me laughing.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/22/2016
I am glad kinda hope they change him. :-)
Guest chapter 35 . 3/22/2016
Damn you write such a good story OC. Wonderful changes on the whole thing they are new people with a tad bit of Twi history. Sigh Rose I have never liked her or Alice. I think Alice is a pain. Bella always acted like a doormat Jasper just strange for a guy with military leanings and a killer to boot. Edward I always thought acted gay.

Now Tom is not Jasper so that is her problem.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/22/2016
and there it is. She is special to him very much so. :-)

Guest chapter 33 . 3/22/2016
Hot, so hot..
Guest chapter 32 . 3/22/2016
Jasper is on a mission. Wonder if he will leave Alice? I mean he has in so many ways.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/22/2016
She went from a guy who is afraid to kiss to a guy who wants to take you on a long cruise in one room naked.

Jasper is so hot. hmm
Guest chapter 29 . 3/21/2016
Morty now that was hot.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/21/2016
her v card is going Bye Bye I am afraid.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/21/2016
I forget my signature sometimes I hope that I am reviewing as I go you will get the point it is me.

Guest chapter 19 . 3/21/2016
Right here I vote for Jasper and Bella. Boots, jeans and just being happy. They would be the best couple let Alice play house with Emo.
guest chapter 17 . 3/21/2016
He just never learns. Well Mama Rose has taught her one thing to take up for herself. Pete Char and Jasper will stand with her.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/21/2016
I get the feeling she is going to lay down the ultimatum. He can not agree to. So here comes the end of them. Am I upset? Hell to the no. Let Jasper dump Alice the clothes aholic.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
Oh No don't kill our baby off yet or ever.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
she is just a kid trying to find her way in a very hard situation.
1,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »