Reviews for Aftershock
jo-zabby chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Love love love love love it! I adore how you write! Definitely a favorite :)
Spikesgirl2626 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh this gave me weepy-glees. I love a story where Jo lives and gets to be with Dean!
bezubaanphirse chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
And this is totally how the episode should have went.

I'm just sayin'. (:
pokeherwithastick chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Can I say 'awwwww'?
SupernaturalDeanFreak chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I really love this... I so wish it could be true! :(
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
So i've finally managed to get some time to actually read this! LOL it was great, i loved it. Everything was spot on and in character, and you really made it feel like the show, i could imagine this in an episode. I loved how you wrote Ellen!
WhoNatural chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I think my heart exploded. If this was the real ending, I'd love the show 100 times more than I already do.
together24x3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
WOW! Great story!
alleah91 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Love it! If only this was how it worked out :)
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was really beautiful. I think what I loved the most about it though was how, in the midst of all the feel good emotion and seriousness, you managed to work in a couple true to character zingers. These were two in particular that stuck with me:

"I think she sent you out here to talk, Dean, not feel me up," she grinned - SO very Jo. I could definitely see her saying this. It made me laugh and also made me roll my eyes thinking of the look Dean likely responded with.

And Ellen with, "And tell Bobby to take that damn cap off!" *sigh* oh, Ellen. That was really amazing. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone capture her as well. I loved how you ratcheted it up a notch with her threatening to filet Dean and feed him to werewolves. That was excellent.

The whole piece was truly breathtaking. I'm always amazed when a writer can give emotional depth of any kind without making things too heavy or awkward. I feel warm and fuzzy now. I believe the expression is "heart full to bursting..." What a lovely treat to brighten an otherwise rough and busy day!

Well done!
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Nawwwww, exactly how AAH should have ended. My pleasure to Beta this for my doody, because I loved reading this, and getting to share in your inspired awesomesauce!

My favourite part of all was Ellen's closing line, "Everything's as it should be."

Yes, Ellen *sobs* yes it is!

Bravo, and smushes.