Reviews for Easier Said Than Done
SpeedForce101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh my god, you just have to make more of these type of stories. I've read this one so many times and I just can't stop fucking laughing, it's just too amazing and I never get tired of it! I've already read the other two that you've made for this universe and they're awesome as well. I don't really have any suggestions, but I would be so happy if you made another type of fic within this universe. :) Ja ne!
Live Long Yugioh 5ds chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was funny! I love how Hidan kept getting hurt!
Jun Hirasami chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
OMG I love the whole mixed up family setting please write more! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
The Shadow Moon chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
A third of the way through, I just had to go mak some hot chocolate. ;p. Poor Dei-Dei! But dear Kami-sama was it funny. I loved the way you kept to characters relations and personalitys that same, yet mordern.

The Shadow Moon out.
riptocs chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
lol I love this setting!

Please write more!
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
oh gods, this made me laugh and laugh some more! u seriously should do a lot more of these oneshots, because they're hilarious! i really love your writing style! :D
Keono chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
WOOH! Awesome story! Detail, curses, schemIng, laziness and all were amazing!

Love how you made everyone act! Very in character!
Fan reader XxAmiIzunexX chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Totally Awesome! The humor you used in the story made me fall out of my chair - literally. Loved the fan fic!~~
fallenangel006 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
i just couldnt stop laughing at this scenario! it reminded me of the time i went a full week without any sugar.. i swear i was worse than deidara XD :D HOT CHOCOLATE FTW!
terracotta28 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I loved this :D It'd be awesome to see more stories in this setting. Good job!
AkastukiDragon chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Poor Dei. That is not cool going a week with out hot chocolate is mean *gives Deidara a big cup of hot chocolate* Sasori you'r evil, but I loved this story it made me laugh and I had to share this with my friend XD. Good Job
The Deidara Effect chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This has been the most entertaining story I've read so far today, and I've already quite a few (because I have no life XD).

I actually liked how long it is, but I just like being kept occupied. :) It was a bit different in terms of humour from what you normally do, but change is good. :D I also liked the modern AU setting. The Akatsuki make a wonderful family, insane or not.

Where do you come up with this stuff? A hot chocolate-obsessed Dei, a lazy Sasori and Hidan with pantyhose on his head? XD