Reviews for Copyright to Murder
BlueDiamondStar chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Absolutely fabulous story. Awesome
OhWillothewisp chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I love this story so much. It was very well written, and the plot was engrossing. I really liked the detail and description you gave about Neal and all the characters thoughts through out the story. And the ending was just perfect! :)
jessytemple chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
really good! wish u could write me pre-series, love them! the tension is just great!
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
good,except for the whole making him gay thing, I mean he is Neal Caffrey! Have you SEEN him? To make him gay would make women everywhere weep... including me :P
Insanity Suits Me chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Loved this! Simply loved it! You are one hell of a story teller!

Everything from the pace of the story to the dialogues and the characterization, everything was simply perfect!

Will look forward to reading more of your work... Good Job :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Love this so much!
Ultracape chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Very interesting story. A different plot for WC and that's good.
Aislinn Graves chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Good story. :)

Aislinn
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I read something a while ago that said politicians, CEOs, and other people in power were more likely to be sociopaths, so this fic was pretty interesting to me. I like how the BAU had brought up the possibility of Neal being the killer. Even though he's always appeared to be non-violent, Neal has swindled millions of dollars from people and smiled while doing it. He's got to be a little cold-hearted to pull that off. I think it's also pretty realistic for Peter to question Neal's motivations even though he's certain that he isn't the killer. He's smart enough to know that Neal is still a conman, after all. I'm glad that he got out relatively unscathed, though.

Very good job with this story, and thanks for sharing!

Maybe a prequel is in order? *ahem* I'd sure like to know more about that undercover assignment. )
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 8/8/2011