Reviews for Press Play
Dictator4Life chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Aw, this is so fricking adorable!
ruru-la chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Oh Gilbert, you're not ugly. You're unbelievably handsome and you know it. Man, lovesick Gilbert always gets me. And I love you endings! They make the story feel complete and meaningful. :)

Erm as a song request...maybe something sweet? Like Starlight by Muse. Thanks so much!
Cynthia888 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
My condolences.

And the last part, "love, Gilbert" has just killed me :(
Purple Sky Juliet chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Ooooh, so sad ( I'm a total sucker for deep, sad Gilbert. It makes me want to hug him. XD You did a great job on this. Those ending lines were powerful, and I loved them.

~Juliette
Cynthia888 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Oh shit I cried so much. I like PruHun death fics so much. wait... I love anything of PruHun :'3

This chapter was beautifully written. *wipes off her tears* It's because I'm Turkish (Ottoman Empire was a close friend of Germans~ fufufu), they always teach us WWI (and our Independence War after WWI, between 1919-1923). It's good to see WWI. It's also bad for Austria and Hungary, because Hungary's lands were taken by other countries after war.
lmao nah son chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
My God, the last two made me want to bawl. T.T It's really good. I hope you continue this. If you do, maybe could you use the song Backwards by Christina Perri?
Anylinde chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Aaw... I lost it. *wipes away tears* Gilbert come back! D:

& since I've been thinking of this sooo much lately, Song Request: anything from the Partie Traumatic album by Black Kids. Every single song reminds me of PruHun.

:3 Lovely writing~ So glad I found this again after reading the first chapter a while ago...
MiraMizu15 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
This was beautiful~ Good job. I almost cried. You put so much emotion into it.
Purple Sky Juliet chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
That is so sad...it was beautiful, but heartbreaking. I'm going to go check this song out now. You write amazingly! )

As for songs...I always thought Violet Hill by Coldplay kind of fit Prussia and Hungary. With the concept of war and "if you love me, won't you let me know?" But it's another sad war song, sooo...

Anyway, I love this collection of stories!

~Juliette
DefyGravity2502 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Oh God this was splendid. S-P-L-E-N-D-I-D. I tried to fave the story but it turns out it was already on my faves xD. I think AU PruHun will always be my favorite; you've assured THAT. This was so beautiful and heart-breaking I'm just...speechless. I don't know what you did but this is definitely a milestone in your writing. This was amazing.

I love what happens in their first meeting; I could imagine it perfectly and Prussia was beautiful and I wanted to cry especially towards the end. And then..."Ich liebe dich" and I lost it. So well-written.

I just...I can't say anything else without overusing beautiful and awesome and amazing and heart-wrenching and all those good words. Gonna go cry over my spaghetti now *hugs*.
Catching Tomorrow chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
That is the saddest thing I have ever read. I seriously cannot sum up in words my sadness right now. Poor Prussia T_T

Why do you write so well? Everything I read by you is awesome! Never stop!
ruru-la chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Oh Gilbert, it's gonna be okay! I hope...

Anyways, great chapter! Reading the part where Gilbert was crying made me wanna cry too. ): Haha, and good choice of song. It really fits the Frying Pangle situation. :D
DefyGravity2502 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ABUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I'M TEARY EYED WHAT IS WITH YOU AND WORDS WHAT IS THIS WHY ARE YOU SO SKILLED OH GOD PRUSSIA. AND PRUHUN ISN'T AN OTP OF MINE BUT THIS WAS SO GOOOOOOOOOOD I LOVED THIS I REALLY REALLY DID AND I KIND OF WANT TO SEE THE MUSIC VIDEO BUT I'M AFRAID I'LL START BAWLING LIKE I'M ON MY PERIOD D; D; D;

This. So beautiful. So freaking beautiful.
Cynthia888 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Oh God. Oh God. I hoped that he was the groom, but no, Austria is. The ending made me cry literally. (don't feel sad, if a reader cries, it's a good thing.)

And Italy is the minister? Good details. (Vatican and stuff)
Cynthia888 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awww. this one-shot(?) summarised my feelings for my favourite OTP PruHun *heart*