Reviews for Chasing Shadows at Midnight and Darkness at Dawn
Crystal4060 chapter 24 . 9/30/2013
Update please?
Crystal4458 chapter 24 . 4/27/2013
ERMAGERD
Riku and Steph are totally my OTP. I love them so much. And they're so cute. And the way that you write them together is absolutely breathtaking - I was squealing whilst reading that last scene, and I burst out laughing when Sora rained on their parade.
I can't wait to read the next chapter! Good luck getting it out (I know writing is hard) and have fun writing it!
CursedNocturne chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
Aww... Riku and Steph are back together! For some reason this chapter didn't show up in my inbox... I thought I was already following it? Oh well.

Keep up the awesome work!
Back2Back14 chapter 23 . 2/18/2013
Well that escalated quickly xD but all kidding aside, damnnnnn, friggin cliff hangers are the worst. Ventus showing up like a boss was pretty unexpected, but again, pretty boss. Anyway, had to review since it was a pretty epic chapter, and can't wait for the next update!
RavenxRiku chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
Affy chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
(I'll probably log in next time I review, though my username is different from the one I'm using now...)

Anyway, I love how the story is progressing so far! And Ventus is back! Though I wonder how he got there in the first place? I guess the next chapter will explain...

Keep up the good work!
Affy chapter 22 . 2/13/2013
Okay. /Now/ I've finished what you have so far. And I find this story awesome! I actually read the beginning of the first one a few years back, when Kingdom Hearts was literally the only thing I could think about. I liked your story then, and I love how you're continuing it. I do have one question- Is Aqua going to go back to having blue hair, or will she stay blond? 'Cuz every time it says "Aqua" I keep imagining her with blue hair and I have to correct my own mind.
Affy chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
I've been reading this for a couple days from "The Approaching Night" and intended to write a long review at the very end, but with the reveal at the end of this chapter... may I just say "I KNEW IT!"
SimplyLulu chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
All I gotta say is that this is a great story! The Stephanie and Riku moments are so cute! Took me awhile to reach this chapter! Just keep up the good work and update soon cuz I can't wait!
-Lulu
RavenxRiku chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
wow! Really good chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
ElitePeach64 chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
Sorry for the late review! ;

In your other KH fics, the first chapter has always drawn me in. This one was no exception! Looks like the plot just got a whole lot more complicated. :D

Anyways, hope you can add another chapter later this month. I need answers! :O
talewind chapter 20 . 11/7/2012
Hello! I do have an account, but I'm at school and can't log in, so I'm leaving this as a guest review.

...WHAAAAAAT!? TERRA AND AQUA? BUT— HOW— WHY— *is in shock* ...Explain, please. I want this story to continue rather badly.

Overall, you've done a fantastic job with this story; you've kept me hooked and interested straight from the beginning, and this cliffhanger in particular is killing me. :1
Naivette chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
UH. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP.

TERRA? AQUA? HEHHHHH?

You have some explaining to do, missy. BIG TIME.

I finally caught up, as you can see, and I want the newest story (chapter?) now. Right now. That cliffhanger was bogus and you know it, and you knew that you were going to get crap for this, so don't even act surprised! SNEAK.

On a more critical note, I would have liked the fighting sequence to have been longer with Gregory. It felt too...easy. Maybe next time?
Rawr3 chapter 20 . 7/25/2012
HOLY CRAPP. CLIFFHANGER RIGHT THERE. THIS STORY IS JUST FRIGGING EPICC. -Anxiously waiting for the sequel. [sequel to the sequel? xD]
ElitePeach64 chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
*screams*

THAT WAS FREAKIN' EPIC! :D

Love how the ending worked out, and the last sentence...

. .

I give this story...a 9.5/10! You did a wonderful job. See you in the next story!

Peach