Reviews for One Degree of Separation
Nice one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was really great
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I was missing Faberry and this fic still hits the spot. Just the right amount of angst and hope.
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Good story, can't wait to read more of ur stories :)
phoobar chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ohhh this was so perfectly encapsulating of Faberry, as a relationship. A bit of meanness from Quinn, some unfailing tolerance and earnest trying from Rachel, a breath in the middle where they connect honestly despite it all... then the bubble pop that reminds them of their reality.

Well done on the writing of it, too. The clock checks were a nice touch, also how you let a breath be as much of a statement as the words it replaced. Very true to life, adds that extra element that embeds a reader in the story, experiencing it right alongside the characters. Good job all around, dig it! :) On to the follow-up.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Awwww. Drunk!Quinn still couldn’t let it all out. She’s still suppressing her feelings. It’s a bit torture reading this, knowing what Quinn actually wanted to say to Rachel DX The tension around the conversation was just overpowering. I loved the fact that she kept saying “I hate you.” to her. I think she truly meant it as “I love you.”

Thanks for the read! I liked it a lot!
wefhg chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
loved it. well done :)))
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
'short' sweet and well done again. Just a little story but a lot happened written and behind.
lnkmstr10 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Such a great story! I loved the dynamic between them, so fragile and sweet and intense, just like I picture it would be if it were canon. It's so spot on with their personalities, truly a wonderful piece if work!
livbuk1900 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
such a beatiful estory!sooo well-writen and true!
Aesify chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was brilliant.
ButcWolf chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This a beautiful and deep story. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was completely heartbreaking & sweet at the same time. Loved it. I have to echo everyone else, it needs a sequel!
RJ chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Dude! I'd love you keep writing this seriously! AHHHHHHH! XD At least one more piece! I'm fucking begging you XD