Reviews for Future Generations
Littleevilme chapter 21 . 4/6
I found out about half life cos i played portal, my friend was saying it was the best game ever, it was my first FPS XD
Guest chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
2. It's been 2 years. Can you update please?
dream1990 chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
i men't to put this on chapter 21 not chaper 1 i love it and please make more chapters for this story on this chapter sorry about about that
dream1990 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
i love it and please make more chapters for this story
Zuwel chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
Love this story's idea and concept! I first heard of portal from the portal 2 commercial with atlas and p-body playing around with the portal gun and it looked really cool to me but I didn't buy it until I think 2 years after that commercial. I probably never would have been as intrigued by it if it wasn't for youtube. I fell in love with its interlacing storyline with halflife. Speaking of halflife, what's going on with the combine because they are important parts of the aperture and halflife universe?
Guest chapter 21 . 5/20/2014
I found out about half-life through portal...and I play half-life when I'm only ten and my parents don't care. :D
Anonymous chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
Is this still alive, or is it totally murdered?
Or, have you encountered a writer's roadblock made of solid neurotoxin?
Either way, I hope to see this continuing again.

Oh, and considering the poll, my sequence was [Finds out about portal 2 - needs to know backstory - gets portal 1 - half-life 2 happened to be in the same box - never finished any half-life game - played through both portal games several times - made over 40 (forty) portal 2 PeTI maps (about half of them cooperative) - end of file]
Purest of the Hearts chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
Chell would dominate. I wanna see dat fight happen XD
Purest of the Hearts chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
I love pop quizzes :D Sorry for not reviewing earlier. I wasn't suppose to be awake, then. Oh! The password was tier3
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
D: We killed Chell...
Aura overload chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Are you dead cause it's been over two years sence you've updated...please don't be dead.
kid-does-stuff chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
i found out about half life through portal
ThatOneGuy chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
So I just gotta ask, because Future Generations is tied for second place on my list of all time favourite Portal 2 Fanfictions. (Blue Sky being my #1, and the tie for second place being with my own fic; Chell's Afterlife) But is this a Dropped Fic?

My assumption is that, since you haven't updated in about a year and a half, that you don't plan to. Not that I'm saying I don't want a chapter 22, in fact I'd love one, but I'm just curious what your eventual plans are for continuing this, assuming you are, of coarse.

For reference here's my top 5 favourites list
1: Blue Sky
2: Future Generations/Chell's Afterlife
4: Better Living - Through Science and Ponies
5: BYDTWD (which I also wrote)
ACCOUNT REDACTED ERROR ERROR chapter 16 . 11/15/2013