Reviews for Future Generations
Birds XD
Make more this is great!
Potato chapter 21 . 7/20
I know it's 2016 now... But will this continue? :P
Raecola chapter 21 . 5/10
Pleaaase continue this!
Sparky16 chapter 21 . 5/6
Daaaaaaaw! All the love! and Buddy being ever faithful 333 Sorry it took so long for me to come around and read this. No excuses other than Life.

LenX chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
OMSHSNSHWW CONTINUE THIS PLS
- a person from 2015
WolkaiserDrake chapter 21 . 10/30/2015
will this be continued?
Littleevilme chapter 21 . 4/6/2015
I found out about half life cos i played portal, my friend was saying it was the best game ever, it was my first FPS XD
Guest chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
2. It's been 2 years. Can you update please?
dream1990 chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
i men't to put this on chapter 21 not chaper 1 i love it and please make more chapters for this story on this chapter sorry about about that
dream1990 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
i love it and please make more chapters for this story
Zuwel chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
Love this story's idea and concept! I first heard of portal from the portal 2 commercial with atlas and p-body playing around with the portal gun and it looked really cool to me but I didn't buy it until I think 2 years after that commercial. I probably never would have been as intrigued by it if it wasn't for youtube. I fell in love with its interlacing storyline with halflife. Speaking of halflife, what's going on with the combine because they are important parts of the aperture and halflife universe?
Guest chapter 21 . 5/20/2014
I found out about half-life through portal...and I play half-life when I'm only ten and my parents don't care. :D
Anonymous chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
Is this still alive, or is it totally murdered?
Or, have you encountered a writer's roadblock made of solid neurotoxin?
Either way, I hope to see this continuing again.

Oh, and considering the poll, my sequence was [Finds out about portal 2 - needs to know backstory - gets portal 1 - half-life 2 happened to be in the same box - never finished any half-life game - played through both portal games several times - made over 40 (forty) portal 2 PeTI maps (about half of them cooperative) - end of file]
Purest of the Hearts chapter 20 . 4/23/2014