Reviews for Kenichi Confesses to Miu!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Wtf
Tmntfreak1996 chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
I sincerely loved this fic! It had such a great humor in the beginning that i couldn't stop reading and then at the last chapter it got so heartfelt and beautiful and still so funny that it made me cry! Just like the show itself! I loved this! I can tell your an amazing author! So please private message me some time! I'd love to get to know you! Who knows! Maybe we could learn from each other! :D
freaking chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Freaking hilarious. Scenario 12: ". . .I can fight people?"
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
You kinda whored yourself out at the end there dude. They were all funny up untill that point.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
mierd
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was crappy. If you made a hundred it still wouldn't be a fanfic but it would be something interesting. I hate saying stuff like this because I know if someone dogged my writing I would be heart broken, but this was a waste of time. It was at least funny though.
Aura Black Chan chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Ooohhh, it's been awhile since I've watched Pokemon. Funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Hilarious
Aura Black Chan chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Duh Miu, he said he loves you! Not 'Will you Marry Me?' Love this fic! It's completely dead on with what would happen if he ever got the nerve to tell her!
Hard-Swan chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Thank god my phone has Google translate
Aura Black Chan chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Yes...this is very FUNNY! Hey, I'm pissed I don't own it either, but I would have negotiated for more seasons of the anime if I did! Or at least a few more episodes for the second season! Please put up another chapter, this is completely what he would do!
TrinityKnight93 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Very funny man. I liked the fifth, sixth, and eighth scenario the best. I wish you could add more, but I think no one would be able to come up with anything if they were in your shoes.
Vongola 10th boss Bevis Sawada chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
After reading this I feel sorry for Kenichi
Graybook chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
This story can be summed up in one word, Hilarious!

Nicely done.