Reviews for Interview with a Ghost Boy
I'mInk chapter 1 . 2/28
That was awesome! I love your concepts on lairs and haunts and the ones you put in your note on the end. Also I like the idea of Danny having a doctor who knows and supports him. Imagine how stress relieving that is if he gets seriously injured and a first aid kit isn't enough!
And then there's the fact that your writing is very pleasant to read. Mix everything together and you have a golden oneshot stuffed with interesting things to think about, and is also exciting to read!
Thank you for writing this story!
Coolferretcat chapter 1 . 2/17
Im not really sure if jazz knew dannys secret or not yet
Wragziez chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Very much enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing such a wonderful story!
yourlilimaxilove chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Oh god you really should make a sequel for this this is amazing.
Great chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Oh, they should have made an external power source if they wanted to keep him contained. Anyway, interesting your conception about 100% alive and 100% dead. I would think that when he's Fenton its 70(alive)/30(dead) and the inverse for Phantom. Since its been proven that Danny CAN use his ghost powers in human form. Anyway, Looking forward to more!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I kinda wanted to see his parents reaction to an escaped Phantom too.
neeniya chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This was a great read, and very funny. A lot of authors always portray Danny as a bad liar, which I found strange, given that he's probably, by now, had a lot of practice. Man, he's even got me convinced!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
this was amazing! omg3 thanks
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
You're assumption of Danny Fenton/Phantom is summed up in two words: Schrodinger's Cat. If you don't know what it is, look it up.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I loved this lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Great fic my fellow writer. Please keep them coming.
Kurami Rocket chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
This had to be one of the best DP fanfictions I have ever read! It was just written so brilliantly, descriptive without overdueing it, I could clearly imagine everything that was happening, and best of all, everyone was in character!
So, glad that I found this fic! Man, I would also love to see Danny's parents reactions to Phantom escaping! xD

And u know, considering how his parents talk about ghosts, as if they were evil entities and ripping them apart molecule by molecule. I was really surprised to see them not start disecting him, of course that could be cause they don't know how, like Maddie thought. Welp. Wouldn't want to destroy a captured test subject I guess.

Again. Highly enjoyed this fic! Definitely going to my faves! :)
Anilime Ahsim chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Love it but can you continue it I want see there reactions to phantom gone!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
that was great!
daughterofthehunt chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I love how you did this! I mean, really! At the end of my story, I have been thinking about doing the same kind of thing. I love how you ended it as well. Fantastic!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »