Reviews for Interview with a Ghost Boy
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 3/18
I loved this lol
Great fic my fellow writer. Please keep them coming.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 1/17
This had to be one of the best DP fanfictions I have ever read! It was just written so brilliantly, descriptive without overdueing it, I could clearly imagine everything that was happening, and best of all, everyone was in character!
So, glad that I found this fic! Man, I would also love to see Danny's parents reactions to Phantom escaping! xD

And u know, considering how his parents talk about ghosts, as if they were evil entities and ripping them apart molecule by molecule. I was really surprised to see them not start disecting him, of course that could be cause they don't know how, like Maddie thought. Welp. Wouldn't want to destroy a captured test subject I guess.

Again. Highly enjoyed this fic! Definitely going to my faves! :)
Shadow 4146 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Love it but can you continue it I want see there reactions to phantom gone!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
that was great!
daughterofthehunt chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I love how you did this! I mean, really! At the end of my story, I have been thinking about doing the same kind of thing. I love how you ended it as well. Fantastic!
Fruitiest of Mallards chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This is amazing, in short. The character development makes you feel like they're alive.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I enjoyed this. I'm confused about one thing though...In the beginning it said 94 was an average low body temperature but that 95 was officially hypothermia. Are those mixed up, or do the doctors think it's okay for Danny to be hypothermic all the time?
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
A little bit of back story makes every fandom better. Thank you for posting this!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
"The first step in the scientific theory was hypothesis, after all."
What Maddie misses is that the actual first step in the scientific process is observation, something that Maddie is rather horrible at. She pretty much epitomizes the 'armchair scientist'.
My second read of this fic!
God Bless!
Auua
ghostanimal chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I really liked this. It was quite unique compared to other Danny gets captured and questioned by his parents. I really liked the information given, as opposed to the normal question pretty much every fanfiction has.
MildlyMiffed chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Very nice. I enjoyed the read. Good job with this story, it was very well written.
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Lol, Danny is an awesomesauce hero. Nice job with this.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was a nice, refreashing Danny Phantom capture story. Those things didn't even bother me! I also luved the interview. Is it just me, or did Danny want his parents to find out his identity? Write more!
TenebrisCor chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was well put together! I am glad to see that you created a story where Phantom and his parents actually get along peaceably. It was a refreshing change!

-Tenebris-