Reviews for Interview with a Ghost Boy
Wragziez chapter 1 . 5/3
Very much enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing such a wonderful story!
Otaku4lifeeee chapter 1 . 4/17
Oh god you really should make a sequel for this this is amazing.
Great chapter 1 . 3/2
Oh, they should have made an external power source if they wanted to keep him contained. Anyway, interesting your conception about 100% alive and 100% dead. I would think that when he's Fenton its 70(alive)/30(dead) and the inverse for Phantom. Since its been proven that Danny CAN use his ghost powers in human form. Anyway, Looking forward to more!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I kinda wanted to see his parents reaction to an escaped Phantom too.
neeniya chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This was a great read, and very funny. A lot of authors always portray Danny as a bad liar, which I found strange, given that he's probably, by now, had a lot of practice. Man, he's even got me convinced!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
this was amazing! omg3 thanks
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
You're assumption of Danny Fenton/Phantom is summed up in two words: Schrodinger's Cat. If you don't know what it is, look it up.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I loved this lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Great fic my fellow writer. Please keep them coming.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
This had to be one of the best DP fanfictions I have ever read! It was just written so brilliantly, descriptive without overdueing it, I could clearly imagine everything that was happening, and best of all, everyone was in character!
So, glad that I found this fic! Man, I would also love to see Danny's parents reactions to Phantom escaping! xD

And u know, considering how his parents talk about ghosts, as if they were evil entities and ripping them apart molecule by molecule. I was really surprised to see them not start disecting him, of course that could be cause they don't know how, like Maddie thought. Welp. Wouldn't want to destroy a captured test subject I guess.

Again. Highly enjoyed this fic! Definitely going to my faves! :)
Shadow 4146 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Love it but can you continue it I want see there reactions to phantom gone!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
that was great!
daughterofthehunt chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I love how you did this! I mean, really! At the end of my story, I have been thinking about doing the same kind of thing. I love how you ended it as well. Fantastic!
Fruitiest of Mallards chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This is amazing, in short. The character development makes you feel like they're alive.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I enjoyed this. I'm confused about one thing though...In the beginning it said 94 was an average low body temperature but that 95 was officially hypothermia. Are those mixed up, or do the doctors think it's okay for Danny to be hypothermic all the time?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »