Reviews for The Link
WinterSpark chapter 23 . 3/26
Noooooooooo!
You can't end it there!
This story NEEDS an UPDATE it's that GOOD of a STORY.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
Woooo, updatesssssss!
It's been a while and this is still interesting as ever. I love how Minato look that said If I have to suffer the you too, that made me laughed
I will be waiting for the next update
Wolf1777 chapter 23 . 9/11/2014
I have read this story a few times wishing that it was a show :-) . Cant wait for the next update !
Originaljuan92 chapter 23 . 7/25/2014
Best chapter yet. I don't really like OC characters but man do I really like Kasumi and her relationship with Naoto is well written. I can't wait for the parings to come together. Naoto with Souji and Kasumi with Minato. The wild cards don't trust each other so it might led to some funny awkward moments. If they on double dates, just throwing out suggestions. Anyways have fun writing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Dojigiri chapter 23 . 7/18/2014
Hi there.
I'm not sure where I'm headed with this review, but I have a few things I'd like to say, so I apologize in advance if it doesn't make sense. I'd also like to apologize if I seem rude or mean. I'm not very good with words. /
I was going to send this review to you in a PM, but I lack the courage to do so. In fact, I barely have enough courage to post this review/thing, but I will try to do it anyway.
First, I'd like to say that there is no need to apologize for putting this story on hold. Things happen. Sometimes you need to step back and take a break in order to make it through, and that's completely fine. I could say something touchy-feely like, "I know how you feel!", and then give you some advice that you've probably heard a thousand times, but I wont. I don't know your story, and I don't want to bore you with things you've already heard, but I will say that I have had my own share of depression and anxiety disorders, and I'm so sorry that you had to go through a difficult time. I hope things have gotten better for you since then.
...That was really embarrassing to writE ATKYDFJHDFOIJD OKAY Now that that's out of way, here is a somewhat-legit review about your story.
I think the plot is really interesting! I like the idea of the Persona 3 and Persona 4 universes being linked together somehow. I really love the amount of details you use in your writing as well! The grammar and spelling is great, and there are just about no errors, which is also great! There are a couple errors here and there, but they are barely noticeable, and I had to do a double-take to see that there was one. After reading the entire story so far, I have to say that you're writing has improved a lot! "Chapter 22 - Sisters" is, in my opinion, the best chapter written so far! It even caused me to tear up quite a bit while I was reading it!
I really really really like your OC, Kasumi. She has an interesting personality. She's really crazy at times, like you mentioned in Chapter 19, but she has several traits that prove she's not just a crazy older sister. The one thing that made me realize that I liked her was in one of the first chapters, when Kasumi agrees to join SEES in order to protect her family (even though it is mentioned that she does not get along well with Naoto or her grandfather anymore). ...Yeah it just made me really happy adfhbdsfsd sorry.
Aaaaand, that's it! Gosh, this review turned out to be waaaaay longer than I was expecting. I'm sorry if I bored you with any of it, and I'm REALLY sorry this is so long! /
Keep up the amazing work! I look forward to reading the rest of the story! I'll be back to post another review soon.
Avatar.NIX chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
Oh, wow, so that's what happened when she decided to run away... Poor Kasumi... No wonder she did what she did... Although, for me, I'd like it if no one save myself remembers my birthday, haha... *smh* In any case, I love how Shinjiro baked her a cake and everything. That was just sweet. :') And, gah, this chapter's just full of feels, yo! I'm such a sap when it comes to reconciliation between family... All in all, I think you did a good job with it though I admit that I skimmed over the parts that seemed to be canonical... Also, that ending was well-placed and I hope to see Elpis gain a unique skill because that would just be awesome. Until next time then! ;3
defog2000 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Just a couple more chapters and the pairings will come! Keep writing!
The Worldwalker chapter 23 . 7/2/2014
you know walking though the multiverse finding new worlds to watch and enjoy is fairly entertaining and this one is awesome im guessing that Mitsuru is going to try to get the Investgation Team to join SEES seeing them in Tarturas would be interesting them Joining the Final battle on the Promised day is what i see is most likely to happen however this Story is fairly intesting so far and i will enjoy to continue to read it as it is finished
UFDF Naruto chapter 22 . 6/25/2014
Noooo :( I reached the end... Now I have to wait for the next chapter "sniffle"

This is such a great story, there are very few grammar mistakes, every one is in character and FINALLY the both P worlds are colliding

I am going to wait for the next chapter with a lot of excitement

You dear girl have earned a fav story/author from me :D Please keep up the good works
UFDF Naruto chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
I have read 7 chapters so far and i have to say that I love this story. I did not know how to feel about an OC being inserted into the cannon story but so far you have done an outstanding job, the only thing is that P3 and P4 do not happen at the same time, it happens like one or two years latter. But the story is so good that I could care less about that inaccuracy

My only concern is how there is only 22 chapters and i just looked quickly at the last one and its only Sept 9th and this story has been going on since 2011 so the updates seem to be slow

That being said, I am always willing to wait for a story if its good, and this story is worth waiting for :D "if it keeps up the same quality until the end ;)"
Originaljuan92 chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
Always happy to wait for updates so I'm sure no else would have a problem. Love the chapter but I was kinda hoping for a Minato and Yu confrontation not fighting but something. Also kinda was hoping for more madness during the school trip. It wasn't bad but it was little to similar. Maybe make it unique in a sense your own version. Anyways fun chapter to read. Can't wait for more. Have fun writing.
Prince Of Snow chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
This was pretty good. The P4 cast's personalities were almost spot on. I can't wait for the next chapter! The story is now getting to the interesting bit (not that it wasn't interesting before)!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
Ooohhhh...
Finally, it's been a while since I've seen this story update
I still giggle every now and then remembering Kasumi's act especially chanting Minato is a player *roftl*
HellKing666 chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
Keep up this story, I didn't think of it much at first, with the description not really catching my eye, but I am very interested in how you threaded together the two games, I am really looking forward to what happens next.

And also, I have a theory on who exactly Kasumi might be, but I'm not going to say it yet, I hope you continue this series, good luck.