Reviews for A True Hero
emiliethehedgehog chapter 8 . 3/20
I LOVE this! Do more! Do more!
Aquamarine1212 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Don't die K-Rool!
LancoChang chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
I love this story I hope you update soon :)
IceKrystal chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Whoah, things are really starting to get intense now. It seem like the D.K crew are welling to find Chunky Kong, each groups will split up into pairs... one will go to Jungle Japes and while the others go to Fungi Forest.

Keep up the good work' Heartsky', you did amazing. Can you make another chapter pretty please, I to want see how Chunky Kong doing when he left to go to Fungi forest to find the golden mushroom.
Aquamarine1212 chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Good Chapter! I'm glad you put in that thing about Candy feeling guilty, in my head I had been thinking, "Ok, Candy's mad at Donkey but Donkey just saved her life so is she still mad at him or what...?" In the part where Lanky says he was the best at swimming that took me by surprise but I liked it. I never really thought much about who was the best swimmer and stuff but it does make sense, considering that he has really long arms and he can turn into the swordfish. It's funny how Lanky says he was hoping they'd go to Gloomy Galleon right after they were at Creepy Castle! It's one creepy place to another! :P Lol. Anyways, I'm starting to ramble. It was a good chapter, and even though it wasn't ACTION PACKED it was good, some chapters just don't have much action in them, but they are necessary! Good chapter, can't wait for more!
Vianerd chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Awesome to see this being updated again! There's a severe lack of DKC fan fiction on this site... or anywhere at all, and it saddens me to no end. I'm wondering if we're going to see K. Rool in this story anytime soon? Just curious, he's my favourite character in the games. :P Keep up the good work!
IceKrystal chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Woah, Chunky Kong really wants to help King K Rool ( Which is a good thing, if K Rool dies ...everything will be ruin and it never gonna be the same again). The only way to cure King K Rool is the rare Golden mushroom that grows next to the trees in a woodland area, it's the only mushroom that can help cured K Rool's illness known as the Kremling Kough. Now Chunky has to go find it in the Fungi Forest, It's the only forset that mushrooms grows. But he has to be careful... the kong families are still looking for him.

You make the most beautiful fanfic you ever made 'Heartsky', your doing good. Can you make another chapter pretty please. I want to see Chunky Kong goes to the Fungi Forest to find the Soleil mushroom.
Vianerd chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
I'm so glad to see you haven't given up on this! Chunky's pretty brave after all. Who woulda thought that? Anyway! Happy to see the story updated, it's well-written too, and can't wait for the next part! Keep up the good work!
Alex Sambora chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
OH MY GOSH I WAS JUST SAYING THE OTHER DAY THAT I WONDER WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ASDFGHJKLQWWERTYUIIPPZXCVVBN M THANK YOU FOR UPDATING *faints from loss of breath*
Agent Beetle chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
ok when someone new is talking you start a new paragraph BUT you also put who is speaking on that line. so when you wrote

"All right, is everyone ready to go?" Tiny said in a very authoritative voice as she flipped a blonde ponytail over her shoulder. In the midst of replies such as "Yes," "Yep," and "Yeah," Cranky raised his voice above the others.

"No, I'm not." Tiny groaned.

"What's wrong?" She said impatiently. Cranky narrowed his eyes.

"Slow down a minute. Why are you all so dead-set on stopping Chunky?"

it should have been

Cranky raised his voice above the others."No, I'm not."

Tiny groaned."What's wrong?" She said impatiently.

Cranky narrowed his eyes."Slow down a minute. Why are you all so dead-set on stopping Chunky?"

this will make the story a lot less confusing and to be well rounded the idea of the story is great i can't wait for the next chapter
Magiku Maggi chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
this was great. I like how theyre all hellbent on stopping Chumky from being kindhearted. Keep up the good work.
AmusingAnomaly chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Cool idea about K. Rool dying and Chunky challenging his family's morals. I wonder what will come of this ...

Oh and remember to start a new line every time someone else talks!
Vianerd chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
This. Is. Awesome.

There haven't been many DKC stories lately on this site, thanks for filling up the void, haha! I like how Chunky genuinely cares about K. Rool. Even though they're natural enemies, that doesn't mean you shouldn't feel bad!

Anyway, do continue, I'd love to see how it will end!
CMMSPA chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I like the story so far! And we need more stories that center around Chunky. Most of the ones I've seen him in are... well, not that nice. I think he and other kongs like Tiny and Lanky need to be taken more seriously. It's kinda not fair how some of the stories on the site write them in...
Alex Sambora chapter 1 . 8/8/2011