Reviews for Kagome, Kagome
oh my god

this is just so

gah
VaerellisKing.Nightingale chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Kagome Kagome is a great song... and then Richard wanting Jay... just makes it so much better...
BuringBright222 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was amazing writing.
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was powerful.
Zarsla chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
It was good and I enjoyed. May I ask have I found a fellow vocaloid fan? I ask this as the short poem (or lyrics?), I notice are from Kagome,Kagome by Miku Hatsune.
ShadowCatAlex chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
When you were quoting Batman: Under the Red Hood, I knew I was in for some serious Jason Todd feels. I loved how you included him in the YJ Universe, and the story of his death was so intense and awesome. I'm not a big fan of second person POV, but this was just beautifully written.
ZetaAdele chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Omg this is beautiful and horrible and I'm crying and omg.

Wonderfully well written, perfect imagry and description I had to read it outloud a few times just to better hear the eloquence of your wording. But omg I've been crying so much it just breaks my heart! I love it and thank you so much for writing this! I hope to see more from such a great author! :)
ShadowSpires chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
No no, that's okay. I'll just be here. Crying endlessly.

Seriously. It's been years since a fic *actually* made me cry. Congratulations.

God, *Jason*. Jason always does it for me. And all Dick wants is his brother, and, and.

Yeah.

*Tips hat*

Wonderful job.
Sunnydayz56 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Jason! *sob* I always hated the joker after seeing the movie Under The Hood, the one about when Jason comes back to life.
Callette chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That was a brilliant story. The use of the 2nd person worked really well; it made me empathise with Dick more... his mantra of "Jason" was utterly heartbreaking.

Thank you!
Captain Kork chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I loved this, it was beautiful and I knew it was going to be sad but then you brought in Jason and you completely tore apart my heart. Wah!
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
*SOB SOB SOB* OMG...so good.
FuzzyBee013 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was written very beautifully. I actually almost cried. Very well done and I wouldn't mind a sequel...
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011