Reviews for I Think They Call It Blanketfic
grey-sentry chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Thank you tumblr for leading me to this lovely fanfiction.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
uuh, actually.. i'm pretty sure that THOSE kind of fics usually end up in skin-to-skin contact, heavy make out session, or an all out s3x. xD
janit3443 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Quite bluntly, that was ubercute. xP Lmao, I loved it. :3
Peacewish chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Blanketfic - it's a review shoo-in. Jazz doesn't really get it and Ironhide definitely doesn't, but who are they to argue? Easier just to cuddle under the blanket and let the fangirls do their thing.
Daklog73 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Totally adorable! Loved reading this. Jazz and Ironhide are two of my most loved characters and to see them together like this is awesome!

I think I'll add this one to my favorites!
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Nice meta-ish fic, and funny as hell. *fans some flames over to heat bots up*

We humans really are strange creatures.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Not sure how you made platonic blanketfic, but hey, it works. And if it ain't broke, don't complain about it. ...I swear that is my dad's philosophy.

I like how you did the interaction between them, it was rather perfect for how the story is set up.

...and Fourth Wall? Screw you, stupid but sadly mostly necessary concept. I want to see the TF reaction to fanfiction. About them. Yes, I know that I am evil and weird, please don't call the men in the white van. That jacket does not suit me at all, and if my hands are restrained I can't write reviews.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
My first thought was, "Aw, that's sweet. Not a pairing, not really more than causal friends, but all they have in the dark and cold is each other."

That's really not much of a review, I'm afraid. I liked this small, gentle, charming vignette enough to put it on my favorites list, though.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 1 . 8/8/2011