Reviews for The Duff
kellie.merzi chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
I honestly am enjoying this story, but as I have read the book 'The Duff' I think you should change this story a little bit and add your own creative twist. I like the idea of using Clare and Eli in this story, and it's pretty good so far. [: I just think it could be improved by differentiating it a bit from the book.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
I do watch Degrassi, but I haven't read the book The Duff. However, I know what it's about, the characters, the plot line, and such. This seems extremely extremely similar. Just because it's not word for word copying, the idea is still the same. Also, Eli and Clare are quite OOC. I would also recommend thinking about getting a beta reader to catch spelling and grammar errors. I hope this constructive criticism doesn't get me haters, it's just my review of the story.
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
You haven't updated this is in a year but...can you? I really love it!
DarkAngel1858 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I like this story so much PLEASE UPDATE
Notdoingthisanymore90210 chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Love this story it'll be awesome if you continued to write good work and plz update A.S.A.P
Mrz.Goldswrthy chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
why are you finishing this ! lol i love this book finish this story!
PaynefullyHorany chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
man is it sad that I can't stop reading this? if so idc cuz its amazing! :) UPDATE
a silly little girl in love chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
sounds good, interesting. keep it up(:
MrsChambersBitches chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
can you please update this story ?
JoBam329 chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Please tell me you'll be updating this story soon! I absolutely love it(:
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
wow, ELi such a jerk!
Floozy chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
I find it pretty messed up when you said clares character isn't pretty, if you haven't noticied your also saying Aislinn isn't pretty.. just sayin'.. :l
LilithSky chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
Oh boy what happens next!
lili480 chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
I loved this, it was kinda short but I enjoyed it. I can't wait to read more. Hopefully you can update soon. :D