Reviews for The Sweetness of Planning
invisibility chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
well.

let me tell you out flat, pardon my rudeness.

I don't like the ending.

It was a good story though.

i recommend that you watch the anime or read the manga thoroughly to meet the real kyoko.

as far as i know kyoko isn't that rude. She always listen to those who are around her.

:" just my critique i guess?
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Another great story! *sweatdrop* and sorry if this review sounds like the reviews i left on your other stories but I'm not that good at writing reviews, because..you know...its a review not a story, there's no plot and i don't want to say something that might end up offending you and i don't make to many reviews. But anyway great story, cant wait to read your others :)
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I didn't see that end coming. Poor Sho and Poor Kyoko :(
Aryan chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I have to say... You made my heart hurt at all the right places. It made me dislike Shoko and feel bad for Sho. It was well -written and it would've been great if this ended up being an extended story (one with a happy ending:P). Although I dislike angst because my heart always hurts after the ending, I'm glad that once in. A while I get to read one of these stories to make me think.
Modoc chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
First I would like to say that you're a good writer. You definitely have an interesting story even though I did not like plot line for this story. I am a Kyoko fan. But thanks for writing the story.
BakaFireKitsuneSama chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I feel bad for Kyoko but even when I originally watched the show she annoyed me. I feel bad for her because you know she basically just ruined her life out of her need for revenge but at the same time I think she deserved it. Oh and Aki sucks. Like big time. :)