Reviews for Dangerous Liasions
martine chapter 108 . 7/26/2010
i love this story love it love it love it love it loove it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it lve it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it lov it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love t love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love itlove it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
afallfromgracex3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
luved it~!
bcandylandgirl chapter 108 . 7/11/2006
MzMocha,

so very sad to see this epic end, but also very glad that you provided us sexis fans with a happily-ever-after for our favorite couple. Thank you for your time, effort and love of sexis as it has given us all something to look forward to and cherish.

Best wishes on your future works.

Candice
Ayshen chapter 108 . 7/10/2006
I didn't want to read this...cause I really didn't want it to be over...but I have no self control when it comes to Sexis...Loved the carly/jax dynamic, I have a newfound soft spot for them. But mostly I love that everyone is so happy for Sonny and Alexis, and how they love each other so much. And him planning to ask her to marry him. Thank you for writing the story we should have gotten, it was beautiful!
Ayshen chapter 107 . 7/10/2006
Stefan and Bobbie...nice touch! But even way better, fabulous, beautiful: Sonny and Alexis and their baby...forever. starting now. I love this story SO much!
Ayshen chapter 106 . 7/10/2006
No fair! I think I cried that entire chapter...OMG, the emotion...and the end...I love you...okay great I'm crying again!
Ayshen chapter 102 . 7/10/2006
Oh I loved Sonny beating the crap out of Mason...good jeeze I freaking HATE him...ugh hope he dies...love Sonny realizing how much Lex loves him, and how much of an evil wench Carly is.
Ayshen chapter 100 . 7/10/2006
AW! Sonny and Jax coming to an understanding about Lex was nice. It gave me goosebumps when Sonny told him to save Alexis no matter what, and when Jax realized what he meant...Only the love for Alexis could bring them together.
Ayshen chapter 99 . 7/10/2006
First...I love Stefan, I love that he is back to normal with Lex, gosh they were so sweet together...and you have done what I never imagined, you made me like Jax right now, but only for a moment and if anyone asks I will blame it on this incredible story :)
Ayshen chapter 98 . 7/10/2006
Oh I love Luke and his hate for all things Cassadine: aw except our Natasha, can't wait to see their plan!
MoonlightGardenias chapter 108 . 7/10/2006
I feel like crying.I feel like.. 's really in such a perfect way. Can't wait to see the new story in the works...I loved this one so I'll like the new one too, I'm sure. Sexis is the best and this...incredible.
Temo chapter 96 . 7/6/2006
I just found this...It's very good. I hope you will be updating.
bcandylandgirl chapter 96 . 3/1/2006
Hey MzMocha, so glad to see an update to this fic. I am still an avid fan of it and can't wait to see the conclusion...however, don't end it too soon, I love knowing that it's not quite finished yet (will have something to look forward to reading.) ; )

Love that Luke, Sonny and Jax are putting aside their differences, cause they are all alike in some ways...they just don't know it (or would never admit it) lol.

Anyway, keep up the good work. Happry writing!

Candice
Severiona Black chapter 96 . 2/18/2006
xDD...I'm so glad you updated! I'm really loving this story! And I love how you brought luke into it! He's such a cool chatacter! So, yush...I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Ayshen chapter 96 . 2/17/2006
I LOVE LUKE! and Johnny! Cannot wait for more...I love feeling the Sexis love!