Reviews for Dangerous Liasions
Ayshen chapter 94 . 2/17/2006
NO! I hate Helena! She is such a good villian though!
Ayshen chapter 91 . 2/17/2006
I like Jax and Sonny working together for Alexis! (Actually the only time I can stand Jax is when he is being a good friend to Alexis!) Loved AJ asking if he was being "punked"!
bondgirl83 chapter 96 . 2/17/2006
i love all the updates...they were as fantastic as the rest of it has been. hope there's more updates to come.
Severiona Black chapter 90 . 1/30/2006
O_o...it's getting very interesting! I hope you post the next chapter soon!
Ayshen chapter 90 . 1/21/2006
Wow, this story was amazing! You have me in serious suspense! I hope you plan on updating, soon!
Country chapter 90 . 12/16/2005
It's good to see that someone is still a Sexis fan! I can't believe the PTTB broke them up! It was enough to make me quit watching. Any indications that there's still a chance? Anyway, Please update soon!
SABRINA chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Hello, i have been a huge fan of sexis for a while now and enjoy the fan fiction.

I must say that this is one of the best stories i have found. PLease let me know when you update. I can't wait to read what the boys do to hellena.
bcandylandgirl chapter 90 . 11/28/2005
Hey MzMocha,

just caught myself up. So glad to see Jax and Sonny working together. Am I crazy to think Sonny and Jax could turn out to be the best of friends? Maybe not anytime soon, but they are more alike than they like to believe sometimes. They both have the same goals, just different ways of producing the results.

Anyways, loved the latest update. So looking forward to the search and rescue. I know you'll do the storyline justice. ; )

Candy
Becky chapter 90 . 11/26/2005
"What else we got?" Sonny asked.

Does this mean that update no. 91 isn't far away? I hope so. Great to see this updated. Sonny and Jax working together; something that could only happen because of Alexis...

Thanks~!
bondgirl83 chapter 90 . 11/25/2005
fantastic. love the suspense... you realize you could have updated with 100 chapters and it still not be enough, right? lol...so, whenever you can, please feed my addiction to your story some more :-)
bondgirl83 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
patiently waiting for another chapter. and what will come of this doctor visit? hm...
NanLee chapter 83 . 10/8/2005
Don't you dare cause permanent harm to or kill Johnny, do you hear me!

Nan
NanLee chapter 82 . 10/8/2005
Oh my gosh! Mason is the bad guy? First you kill off Stefan, and now Mason is in with Helena? I don't know how much more I can take!

Nan
Becky chapter 83 . 9/30/2005
O, did ya, have to stop there? I was so ready for this to be updated! Got some more, ready yet? Soon I hope. Cause, this is way better than that cr p they call GH these days!

Thanks!
NanLee chapter 70 . 4/14/2005
Whew! That was close! Thanks for not actually killing him. I do feel weird about them sleeping together, if indeed they do. Somehow, I feel that Carly is still in the picture. It makes my skin crawl, lol. Wonderful job, keep up the good work.
162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »