Reviews for Dangerous Liasions
nitarose2 chapter 70 . 4/14/2005
I was sorry to hear that you had been sick but I hope you are feeling better and I am glad that you are backk and writing.

Even though everybody is saying Stefan is dead, is he really dead? And did Carly have her hand in any of this? I am glad Sonny finally found her.
NanLee chapter 65 . 4/3/2005
Oh no! oh please don't kill off Stefan, I loved him too! This is such a good story, i'd hate for it to be ruined by the death of a favorite character! Wound him, put him in a coma, if it works for the story, but please don't kill him. I'll be waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter! Thanks, Nan Lee
bcandylandgirl chapter 65 . 1/16/2005
Wow...you knew what I needed in the nick of time. Was bored out of my mind looking for something to do. Glad ur update was there to chase the boredom away.

Loved it as always. ; ) I just knew that their happiness would suffer some blows again, however I didn'think it would affect Stefan. I hope he's alright.

Thanks for the update and the smile on my face. ; )

bcandylandgirl
SoapOpreaEmpress chapter 61 . 12/28/2004
PLEASE OH PLEASE WRITE MORE ASAP! I need more great stories and this is one of the best. Hope to see more chapters up soon.

Thanks for the read.
bcandylandgirl chapter 60 . 12/28/2004
Wow MzM,

didn't see you taking that route, but I'm so glad u did. I love this story and I'm so happy to have this to look forward to now and again. I'll hate to see it go when u end it, but all good things must come to an end sooner or later. Here's hoping for later. ; )

kaelleigh chapter 61 . 12/27/2004
This *is* how it should be and it couldn't be any more perfect. I absolutely love this story and I always experience a little thrill when I see the alert and your name announcing a new part.

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful story and I can't wait for more.
NanLee chapter 52 . 11/13/2004
Holy Cow!I must say, my own breathing is ragged! Alexis is going to have quite a problem. If Sonny were to really feel that way, about being punished...then how will she ever get around it. Whether she fights against Carly, or for Sonny, how can he ever accept her? This I've got to see!

Keep up the good work!

NamLee
allie chapter 52 . 11/12/2004
I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. I loved it. I absolutely loved it.
NanLee chapter 40 . 11/9/2004
Wow, and that's a tremendous amount of adjectives, too! I bet it took forever to write that chapter, but well worth the effort.

This very much explains what those of us who fell "Sexis" have known since the beginning. Perhaps it will open the eyes, of those who couldn't see.

Bravo!

NanLee
NanLee chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
I cannot tell you how many tears I cried reading this chapter, especially now, after all TPTB have done to try to destroy our Sexis, but they cannot destroy it, they will not destroy it, for it lives in the minds and souls of all who have been touched by them, with each breath we take, Sexis breathes, with each each tear we shed, Sexis you for your work of literature .

I promise my comments will be more constructive in the future.

NanLee
bcandylandgirl chapter 52 . 10/4/2004
Wow MzMocha...just what i needed on a night of no sleep lol. I've been studying for the past week for exams and I'm way tired. Thanks for giving me something to take my mind off of things. ; )

Loved the passion, the angst, and the love. You describe the moment and the feelings so well. ; )

cercy chapter 52 . 10/4/2004
How sad and depressing.

Alas sometimes the is like that.

I believe this is totally how

Sonny thinks.

Hopefully Alexis will find out

the truth behind Carly's swan dive

and make Sonny believe he is deserving

of true love and happiness.

Hope to see more soon.

Sarah
Kelly W chapter 52 . 10/3/2004
Awesome job, . I LOVE Sonny's angst...so real and so true to character. I could truly imagine these scenes being played out on GH. His protectiveness of Lex is endearing; his duty to Carly infuriating; his tenderness with Michael is very genuine. His concept of God was also right on; that is just how Sonny rationalizes the feelings of the supreme being. He thinks he's cursed so he lives that way. I think continuing to play out this angst as he discovers Carly's lies wil make for very dramatic scenes.

I wonder: will you be including Alexis' pregnancy? That would only add to the angst at this point in the story, and that's never a bad thing for fanfic! LOL

Another wondeful job. Hope you are well and I look forward to reading more.

Kelly W
cercy1 chapter 49 . 8/30/2004
I just read all 49 chapters. Great story.

However, I want to see chapter 50 immediately.

At least Alexis is sure that Carly is up

to something. She should get Stefan to help

her. Especially with Hells Bells involved.

Thanks for the great story.

Sarah
bcandylandgirl chapter 45 . 8/1/2004
Wow MzM,

didn't expect an update, but I must say, I am pleasantly surprised. ; )

So glad to see that Sonny isn't pushing her away, and am equally glad that she won't let him. ; )

Please update again soon.

162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »