Reviews for Dangerous Liasions
bcandylandgirl chapter 43 . 7/11/2004
Hey MzM,

just finished reading the updates. I love the way you've weaved your own version of Sexis into the GH story. Very nicely done. Your's is one of the select few that I cherish reading.

Keep up the good work. ; )

nitarose2 chapter 43 . 7/6/2004
The nightmare is happening all over again, hopefully with a better ending this time.
nitarose2 chapter 39 . 7/6/2004
I loved this part just as much as when it was on GH.
bcandylandgirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Hey MzMocha,

been waitin' a good min for an update of "dangerous liason." Got any new chapters floating around that I don't know about? lol

RiverCity chapter 38 . 3/15/2004
Don't know that I've ever told you how much I am enjoying this story. Having so many characters interacting is certainly refreshing. I don't believe I'll ever again be a Sexis fan, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a well written story about them. Keep up the good work and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
nitarose2 chapter 32 . 2/22/2004
Yeah, so I am just now catching up with this fic. I just kept on forgetting about it, not that it isn't a good fic, it just kept on slipping my mind.
I am so glad Natsha finally came out. To bad she doesn't come out on the show more often. I'm off to read the next part.
finichka chapter 38 . 2/19/2004
mzmocha-
i'm really enjoying this story! like i said before, i'm glad that sonny and alexis are taking their time before they take their relationship to the next level- it's very real. i want to know more about mason- he's shady, most definitely, but how shady is he really? as for aj, he's always been good at pushing sonny's buttons. i can't wait to see how sonny deals with his anger.
finicia
p.s. we're not going to waste perfectly good cheesecake, are we? ;)
Cara Mia chapter 38 . 2/17/2004
I'm glad AJ let Carly have it, but dang he can be so mean. He's a Loser!
Cara Mia chapter 37 . 2/17/2004
Good chapter... my my Mason is persistent... I hope the feeling that Alexis got isnt a prelude to show Mason has a violent temper... Oh well.
The interaction with Sonny and Courtney (though i cant stand her!) was very sweet. I wonder what Sonny's gonna do...
Cara Mia chapter 36 . 2/17/2004
Yay, you're back! I liked this chapter -I absolutely loved the fact that Sonny remained so cool and collected - he was like a kid who knew a secret Mason didn't. Nicely played.
Carly is such a witch - yet again using her child to help further her schemes. Agh! I cant stand that anorexic bottle blonde!
Good chapter tho, cant wait to finish.
bcandylandgirl chapter 38 . 2/17/2004
MzMocha,
as always, love the detail you put into this story, and especially appreciate your willingness to write the people involved as true to their characters. ; )
I can see where you're going with this, putting a new spin on the reality of their "point on no return." Can't wait to see what you do with this.
kchele03 chapter 38 . 2/17/2004
Unbelievable chapter...so true to the characters I know and love. I've never written you a review before, but I have been immensely enjoying this story from chapter 1. I love your style of writing. Each chapter has been compelling and moves along so well. Go sistah go! But don't make us wait so long between installments! Kelly W.
Cara Mia chapter 35 . 1/30/2004
YOU'RE BACK! YAY! I absolutely loved those last two chapters. The interaction between Johnny and Sonny was wonderful and the Sexis... what can I say? Brilliant as , next time, please don't take so damn long to update... but then again, it's so much sweter when u do after a long dry spell.
cara
bcandylandgirl chapter 35 . 1/30/2004
Hey MzMocha,
so glad to see that you updated this fic...for the past few weeks it was on my mind. So glad that Carly's interruption didn't cause too much of a riff for Sonny and Lex, and I'm also happy to see that your Sonny and Lex are taking their time, just like they did on GH. Thanks for staying true to character...in these dismal GH days it does my heart happy to see a writer actually writing to the true nature of the characters. Loved the newest chapters as always...Candice
MzMocha chapter 34 . 1/30/2004
TO MY READERS:
My sincere apologies in taking so long to update. I've been sick, as in in-and-out of the ER three times sick since before Christmas... and then to add insult to injury, my computer is dying a slow painful death, despite all emergency measures being taken. Luckily, I have internet access at work so I could upload these newest chapters...I'm working on the story and hope to have more very soon - promise!
mzm