Reviews for The Drabbles
Babette12 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
*waves*

LOL! Oh, so close and yet so far. If she only knew who he was thinking about, if he only knew she was next door. Sigh.

xoxo!
NKubie chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Who indeed? I hope you continue with this storyline. It's intriguing. :)
NKubie chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
How often we don't notice what's right in front of us. ;)
She Promised Us Lamingtons chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Edward's fasination with Bella is kind of cute. :) Well written.
cusic1981 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Like it makes me want to know more.
cusic1981 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
love it but it's kind of sad they are so close but still far apart.
readingisbliss chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
All anger left when he saw his muse, lol. I like it.
Nonita chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
readingisbliss chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh my. That was...hot. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks!
Burntcore chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Ah, perhaps Edward has found another Muse.
Burntcore chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh boy - his dream is right there - so close. A little scary in the way he has collected all those magazines.
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I have to admit that I am a intimacy whore. This drabble had in massive doses for me. I loved how Edward saw Bella just once and that he fantasized about being with her. The hand job was not graphic and I loved that about it. There was an added intimacy that he craves with Bella. I feel like he is a slightly introverted and that it's really hard for him to make a move and that is very refreshing to read. I also loved the glimpse that you gave of Bella for us. She is very similar to him even in their minds. I also love how Rose played an act in noticing that Bella is interested in Edward. She is playing the matchmaker perfectly. Thank you for sharing it with us *hugs*
lisamichelle17 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
This was absolutely delightful to read. I love your Edward and how he feels the need to get away from everything. Especially, in this drabble. I feel as if he is trying to get away from all the superficial people that is in his life. The introduction of Bella sparked something in him. It was like a moth to a flame. Thank you for sharing it with us *hugs*
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3