Reviews for A Duty Unending
SmileRen chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh I would pay to see that, the King and Queen of the world falling out of their thrones and howling with laughter :D
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This deseves a sequel. Do it to where Naru finds out the truth about Chibiusa
JBubbles chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
haha! Amazing how Naru-chan became the center in this fic, I adored how she was remembered.
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Poor Naru! Walking victim/disaster magnet/youma bait!

Good job! I like what you write!
Kirei chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Hahaha That was hilarious :D Although I expected something else from the description, but nevertheless. I totally loved Mercurys outburst...

"Yes, Naru!" Came the reply from the blue-haired girl before them, who angrily put her hands on her hips. "The very first person the dark kingdom attacked, Naru. The one felled in the radio attack, Naru! The one brainwashed to try and steal that gaudy, carved crystal from that princess, Naru! The one who actually fell for Nephrite, Naru! The one who was attacked by the Youma-preist, Naru! The one who was trapped in a giant, furry ball on her first date, Naru! The one who was with us at that casting studio, Naru! The one who moved away from everyone she'd ever known so she wouldn't accidentally let on that she knew you were Sailor Moon! That Naru!" She was breathing hard at the end of her rant. She rarely yelled, but today she'd thought it appropriate."

God, I never noticed, but you - are - so - right! Just perfect xD
BlueLion chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
The intro text is somewhat misleading - I'd hoped to get a little Naru perspective here ...
ReaderMarz chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Cute story! Poor Naru. She really does have that built in magnet for trouble. Good to see a little longer piece from you, though how you make the time is nothing less than magical. :)
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
It's sort of reassuring to know that centuries might pass but one thing remains the same: Naru is a magnet for disaster.
Annie May C chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Cute!
Kellybug chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I'm surprised no one ever thought of adding a room when building the palace to just add a room for Naru! ;)
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
nice lmao
Jyranda chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Loved it! The best line had to be the hair color. Never saw that one coming. Keep up the great work.
Jovian Sun chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was hilarious. Feels like there should be a part two to it. (like bringing Naru into the loop about Chibi-usa)