Reviews for The Great Bear
ACME-Rian chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Wow.I'm impressed at the way you made this note:Josha is Ivy's boyfriend.I don't know how her relationship with Marco is going.
marg chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
that was great fun! you did a nice job. Thanks for finishing it!
DONNIE chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Kellybug chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
This story shows promise :) FINISH IT!
Morgan chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
hey, very creative, but the spelling isn't too good. just a warning, but most people, if they see a lot of spelling mistakes, won't struggle through the story. if you'd like a beta reader, i volunteer!
Settiai chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Well, this is off to a pretty good start.
technetium chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
I love Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego! This has a lot of potential, and I would like to see you keep going, but I have some suggestions. 1) Spell Check. 2) You need to explain things a little bit more before jumping all over the place. Use a little more background, a little more description, and a little more transition between actions and ideas. A Beta reader would help a great deal. 3) For those who don't watch Carmen, you should probably provide some info, since most people here will be familiar with only Hogan's Heros. I don't mean to sound harsh, I think this could turn out to be a great story. It is very creative, and I'd like to see you continue.
Nicotine chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
I've refrained from reviewing your previous fics, believing that perhaps English was not your first language, and being critical about language and grammar usage in that case would not have been fair. (BTW, if English is not your first language, then please write your fic in your native language and put the onus on us to translate your fic for ourselves.)

However, if you're going to do a crossover story - no matter what your primary language is - it's inexcusable for you to have your lead character's name misspelled. It is not "Carman Sandiago" as you've been writing, but "Carmen Sandiego".

The internet is a great research tool, and a quick check at would have helped immensely.
marg chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
okay jelf keep going... i'm intrigued... i never really watched Carmen, but this looks like alot of fun
marilyn p chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Good start, Jelfia. [ (3) Checking the roll call, did Kinch go into town?]
Puzzlemaster chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
This looks really interesting, Jelf. Please continue!

I never saw the cartoon version of Carmen Sandiego, but I'd say you've got the general concept down perfectly. And the twist of the two detectives being caught in Stalag 13 was brilliant. I can't wait to see what's next!
Patti and Marg chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Sure continue! I vaguely remember Carmen Sandiego so this is an interesting, funny, inane and totally implosible xover. Therefore I love it! It better be summer though, or Hogan's gonna be cold...Patti.
Kits chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Off to a *real* good start, Jelf!

Contact me...

Jelfia Maleak chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
sorry the tattile is a joke it spose to have a space between Great and bear, carmen 'stole' Papa :)