Reviews for HETA
Rye Minose chapter 2 . 5/7
I like this already!
Skykitty37 chapter 13 . 4/18
EVERY TIME I READ A CHAPTER I THUNK THAT TGE FAMFIC WILL END SOON BUT THEN I REALIZE 'WAIT THERES STILL LIKE 10 MORE CHAPTERS'
Well I'm not really complaining about it but I makes me wonder whether I'm happy or exhausted
Skykitty37 chapter 10 . 4/18
Mind fucked
Those fucking chocolates were poisoned
Germany is dead
Shit my mind is so fucked up right now
I'm sorry that Im cursing so much in this review I'm just... wow... It's just... hard to explain my emotion
FUCK
POOR ANNIE
NOW THE NATIONS WILL THINK SHES A KILLER
AND IT DOESNT HELP THAT THERES A TON OF BOMBS
AAARRRRGGGG
still love the story though :3
Krinos Bara chapter 22 . 2/5
This is the second fanfiction I've read from you, the first being Seven Little Killers (Off-topic: WHERE THE FUCK IS SLK!? I HAD TWO MORE DAMN CHAPTERS LEFT. WHY IS IT GONE). This was a very good read, but once again my simple mind cannot keep up with the plot (probably due to me reading ff in the dead of the night too) (though it's hella easier than SLK) and I'm left feeling... melancholic.

You're horrible, Miss Authoress. Because you don't believe in happy endings. You don't believe in shallow plot twists to lessen impact. You believe and you write the cold, hard, disappointing, painful, truth. You're horrible. Because you are realistic.

I like that.

But I still feel melancholy. (Ah, I'll live, I suppose).

What's with you and fingore? (isn't that clever of me to think of?). In SLK (I know it was multi-author story but still...), Canada/America had to break their fingers to save people, right? In this story Russia broke five of Annie's fingers. The scenes weren't alike at all but still :/

Somehow I don't remember the deal between Russia and Annie (I should stop reading fanfiction so late at night...) so I couldn't figure out why Russia had to kill her. I know that she knew too much but why didn't they do it earlier? So she could live a few more years? I honestly can't remember.

I felt bad for Walter. He seemed like a really great guy. He was funny, caring, helpful, sweet... Wealthy... If I were Annie, I'd totally fall for him.

I also felt bad for that James(?) Bright guy. His poor kids. I do wish Annie could've told his daughter (the name escapes me) the truth. But oh well.

I did find some mistakes in the chapters. You seem to confuse past and present tense somehow, dropping -ed and an S or two. There was this one word you spelled totally wrong like twice but I can't remember it... I think you called Romano "Romiano" like twice too somehow :P

Anyways, this 'review' just ended up being me ranting about anything random that cones to mind when thinking of this story but I couldn't write a legit review for this anyways. I couldn't find the right words.

Um, bye?
skylaeatpie chapter 21 . 12/17/2014
I cried. This story... gosh there is so much to say but I don't have much time.

It was unique. It was a Hetalia story unlike any other. You brought back the sense of "Oh damn they are countries thats gotta suck a little" rather then all of the OC romances you find. This was beautiful and refreshing, thank you for writing such a masterpiece.
Rasa chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
*non-political not none political
MastermindKakashi chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
THis was good! I can defnintely tell a difference between your writing style then and now, but still PDG
MistyFox101 chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
Where to start...?
Well, quiet frankly, you are a great, no perfect, writer. I find few fanfictions that I say deserve to be real stories, but this one shows you are a excellent writer with a great imagination and understanding of how to get people's attention and hold. Originally, I started to read this story years ago, but having never heard of hetailia, stopped after a few chapters. Now I couldn't stop reading.
You have done a great jod of making something original, entertaining, and sounding realistic like it was actually part of hetalia. This is my first time reviewing, and I cannot find words to properly describe how I feel about this story.
So I'll just say awsome.
Also, write real books. The potential is obvious, and I think you'd be a big hit.
To finish, I respect your abilities, and think of you as a god of writing.
Thankyou for such a wonderful, indescribable well written fanfiction.
A Field of Starlight chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
This story... I'm not sure where to begin.

When at first I started reading this, I have to say that I was a bit put off by the spelling and grammar mistakes, but I figured that shouldn't matter, as long as the story was good. We all make mistakes. And I guess I was right to not drop this story. The ending... was absolutely perfect. Sweet, yet not overwhelmingly happy. The omakes were much the same. The way the story was organized, the plot twists and expert handling of the many, many characters, both canon and OC, that you put in this, how everything all tied together in the end... I loved it.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I hope you keep on writing and sharing.
Ississ-Perok chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
Best ending ever! I'm about to cry. Everything in this story connected, the characters were perfect, it didn't have a sappy 'everything is perfect in the world' ending! I just... I just cant deal with all of these feelings!
acrazyfangirl4 chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
This fanfic was brilliant. I know you are probably surprised that you are getting a review so late, but I just read the entire thing, and all I have to say is that it was brilliant. I loved how instead of pairing a OCxCountry like most people would, you made it different and it made this fanfic even better. Although I personally hoped that Annie would get Arthur and HRE did not come back so I could go on shipping Gerita with no problem... that is just me. Thank you for writing this is all I want to say. Please continue writing more brilliant stories!
Maelstrom Alert chapter 22 . 12/25/2013
UGH

I HATE YOU SO MUCH NOW
YOU MADE ME CRY DURING THE FUNERAL SCENE
AND THE REUNION ONE

*sobs uncontrollably into a muffin*
waveshine chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Aw dont worry about spelling and grammar...lol Americans always have an issue with grammar! :-) (im american too!) Wait...are you american?
DerTrumer chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
It would be nice if I found more stories like this, sadly I haven't.

A couple things in this story did make be uncomfortable, but that's more of artistic style than cultural offense. I didn't particularly like the fourth wall breaking, but it wasn't an issue. More or less, I kept feeling like the story lacked flow. The Subplots did try to work together with the main plot, sometimes successfully, but most of them seemed out of place. Not irreparable though.

And while I did see what you did in a couple of places, (haha), I almost wish you did something with the Mochi, but that's the fan talking, not the critic.
SmileRen chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
This was freaking brilliant! XD

Are you planning a sequel?