Reviews for Play Time
serendipityrain711 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
AHHHH OMG this was so PERFECT! ! This butters X cartman story with them growing up and becoming a couple was so amazing! mean the tea party and the hug was adorable, the Lord of the rings reference and the kiss was so cute, cartman comforting butters and helping him escape just like mission impossible was great , butters calling cartman beautiful and asking for a dance was so sweet and then of course them dressing up as professor chaos and the coon and having freaky sex was absolutely fantastic! As a huge Cutters fan I LOVED THIS!
Aspergirl chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
This was brilliantly in-character, sweet, and hilarious all at once! I could hear every line in their voices. I especially got a kick out of Ms. Cartman offering popcorn and condoms.

A standing ovation from me.
mariseby chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
lol.."popcorn? condoms?" xD...i luuvv ur butters x cartman stories
mariseby chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
haha..cartmans hilarious n butters is usual..dey make such a cute kinda jealous of butters for some
MohawkBot chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Omg I loved this. I really felt like you portrayed their relationship perfectly. Also that last chapter especially had me cracking up. Hilarious!

Great job! :)
hollycomb chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
I love this! Can't wait for more. :)
alexdemyx chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
lol of course butters always gets into his personas to much even margerine and vamp and pirate even roleplayin and butters dont mix lol poor eric :D
alli-sun chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Oh hai, it's you again. I just thought I'd let you know that your way of writing Buttman is excellent.
This Mess Is Mine chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
this is just too funny! i love it! XD
Alcorion chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Nice one, Cartman always finds an excuse to dress in drag doesn't he? And I love it when he wins against Kyle lol
Alcorion chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Lol Cartman your Cartman is really good hehe. So IC too which is awesome!
Alcorion chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Ah Butters, who'd have thought he would be the sensible one? Nice mention of the Lord of the Rings episode as well! That episode showed just how naughty Butters can be methinks. Anyways update soon
hollycomb chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
This is hilarious and adorable - I hope you'll write more! I want to hear about their teenage years - and this made me laugh so hard:

"AY! If anything, I'm gonna be gentle with you!"

awwwww Cartman! lol!