Reviews for It's There
I had a great time reading this. I am a romantic and believe that the chemistry between them is strong. In my imagination, their love for each other will soon be evident to both of them and they will accept the challenge of their love with great respect and devotion.
Skysea chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Really liked your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
enjoyed it. should have had more info.
Skysea chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I loved your story! S
Marcella chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I loved the story. A completely different angle. Keep up the good work. M
Denese25 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
You are correct, I am a bit ticked off at the moment...good job.
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
You are right. I am mad! I want more! I think you did a great job. you should write more.
razraz chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I love the one shots of the first meetings - and this is a great perspective. Go gutsy Della - going back and telling them what she was afraid of! Thanks for writing and sharing. raz
likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
"Lissy, have you seen the man?" Della asked."

LoL! That totally did it for me! :) Made me chuckle forever. And I simply LOVED Kathleen. Such a doll. And so observant! Greatly enjoyed that. :) Thanks for sharing, dear!
tengland2 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Hope ambition strikes again, with either another story or chapter to this one. Enjoyed it.
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Great story, Michelle. Kathleen was a great character and you've got a unique take on how they ended up together. Paul was fun, too. I liked his banter with the former secretary. Hope you keep writing!

cw