Reviews for Remind Me
Bionic Egypt chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This was awesome! I loved it!
wolfienjhoanfdwar chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Beyond amazeballs! Great!
clarksonwriter17 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
*Sigh*

Fabina feels. Sweet sweet Fabina feels. I just love all your stories. You're just... amazing. Thanks for not quitting for I would be devastated right now if you did.

*Sigh*

Fabina feels:)
c0uRt3n3y chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
LOVE THIS WRITE MORE!

FABINA FTW

SIBUNA
lindsayrus chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
hey!Remember me from twitter?Well,I decided to make an account!Anyway,I LOVE this!I think I'm gonna try to read all your other ones too!Stay awesome! ;)
RayneAllNight chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was great! I loved it. It was short and to the point with enough fluff and now I'm rambling.. So yeah! Good oneshot. (:
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
That's so nice
Hannah Banana 1456 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Before reading this and becoming offended, remember, this is a REVIEW. Well, it was kind of "uncreative", in my veiw. It was kind of overdone, you know, they're shy,they sing together, they fall in love. It's just kind of, mass-produced. I'm sure your a great person and you don't like to hear these kinds of reveiws but, not every painting can be a masterpeice.
pieface98 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Great story! I feel bad that people arn't reviewing you becuase you're an amazing writer! Don't stop because people aren't reviewing. It's only because the writing is so great that nobody can find a word that matches the awesomeness of your amazing writing! Pie
PepTalkGurl101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
amber? serious? tht's the 1st! i loved jerome "was tht scripted?" lol!
MiaAndOak chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awww! So adorable! Im sorry at the lack of reviews! On Running, the first day I had around 130 (yeah!) hits and ZERO reviews. But I love your stories! You so talented! Thank you so much for reviewing my stories! You keep me going a lot. :D

MiaAndOak
Fabes999 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow! This was so amazing!
exterminatethefeels chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
oooooooohhhhhhhh love it so asom
blahgal chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Aw I liked it, I thought it was cute. Sorry about the review thing, it sucks I know. Don't worry I've offered up a prayer of my own to London. Such a tragic day. Not fair whatsoever, God bless them.